Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skins season 5 (MY UK FRIENDOS)
Do anybody know how I can watch skins 5 UK live over here in the states. I really need your help...

P.s I love the UK. Wish I lived over like really...
Thankz in advanced

Someone will upload it to some site eventually after it airs in the UK. You're not gonna be able to watch it legally. You might be able to catch it on youtube depending on how harsh the company is about enforcing copyright on the internet.

Yeah it will be really hard to find a live stream, if not impossible.

I on the subject of Skins, I'm 3 episodes into season 4 and the 2nd episode of Skins U.S.A is on tonight at 10. Skins is causing a bit of a fuss in the States though, lots of advertisers are pulling out, mainly do to pressure form a group called the Parents Television Council.
I don’t understand Americas hyper sensitivity sometimes.
Subway Latest Sponsor to Pull Ads From MTV's Controversial Show 'Skins' - FoxNews.com

I don’t understand Americas hyper sensitivity sometimes.

Reagan, Religion, Falwell, Religion, Moral "Values", Religion, Control, Religion...

did I mention religion?:biggrin:

East Wrote:I don’t understand Americas hyper sensitivity sometimes.

Reagan, Religion, Falwell, Religion, Moral "Values", Religion, Control, Religion...

About 8 times.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:About 8 times.:tongue:

Thanks Gen! :biggrin:

Cause the states are big pussies... I don't know why there are trying to boycott American skins but I suck anyway tho...

I've been following the skins twitter feed tonight and lots of people seem to be surprised by Tea's masturbating to the Audrey Hepburn. Apparently no one on twitter have been caught self-serving.

that tea episode sucked monkey balls... how they going to replace the wonderful maxiee for her... BAD IDEA How's it been up there in Canada this week BTW (timmy)

East Wrote:I don’t understand Americas hyper sensitivity sometimes.

Religion isn't the problem, the religious leaders that skew the meanings of words for their own benefit are.