Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Feel About Monogamy?
Monogamy is a personal decision.
One that I believe some people feel pressured into choosing, even if just for traditions sake.
I would think most people are capable of monogamy, it's just down to whether they actually want to be monogamous or not.
That's not to say some people don't find themselves less supportive of monogamy later down line.
Nor cheats because of a fear of admitting their relationship is effectively dead and ending it/trying to repair it.

Personally, I have little interesting in limiting the sexual partners of my love interests.
Heck, I think it'd pretty hot hearing about some of their encounters(or maybe being involved in them!).
Similarly, I don't think I could in good conscience seek romantic exclusivity either. If they were to find themselves falling in love with someone, I don't think I could stand in the way of that.

I'm doubtful I'd ever manage having multiple sexual partners or romantic partners, but I'm not opposed to such either.
I'm definitely non-monogamous...but maybe monogamous in practice?
So it's complicated, but I guess all this makes me polyamorous?
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I have been in a varied sort of relaitonships - monogamous, open, poly, etc. - To me, it's what you make of the situation. I don't scorn those who choose what they want in a relationship, because it is their choice, along with their partners. I scorn those who feel the need to go beyond the rules they originally agreed to. This I won't have.

It's the only kind of relationship I want.