Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleep after sex
Hi guys

After sex do you sleep or do you comment about your performance?
What happened if your boyfriend want to cuddle and talk but you don't want to know ?

I light some candles, put on some soft music, pop a bottle of expensive champagne... then bash is stupid little head in with the bottle screaming... GO TO SLEEEEEEEEEEP.

Isn't that what everyone does?

I find a good set of man arms wrapped around me helps me get to sleep faster.

Gather my belongings and take the long walk of shame home

I sit on the side of the bed and smoke an imaginary cigarette. I don't participate in discussions on the performance unless the judges give me less than a score of 8.9.

Of course, I could be dreaming all this and be asleep.

Chase Wrote:I find a good set of man arms wrapped around me helps me get to sleep faster.

Pretty much this. I've never needed to discuss performance before, if we do talk after it could be about anything but never that.

I take photos and take them to the next hook up and brag about what just happened.

deephiance Wrote:I take photos and take them to the next hook up and brag about what just happened.

Haha Daz!

You should do that whilst singing this song- just for shits n giggles!

Zen Wrote:Haha Daz!

You should do that whilst singing this song- just for shits n giggles!

Anything for a good shit and an even better giggle Smile

Haha, fair play! Woulda quoted you but I didn't want to keep replicating everyone's favourite little pop puppet gaga!