Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleeping with friends
well a while ago i stayed with my gay friend who helped me out when i need a place to stay and while i was there nothing happened and it was just normal like when we we're at school, but on friday we hit the town, drank, danced all that good stuff and then we started talking about they kinda guys we like, i like a guy whos kinda fem-ish and he likes a butch guy and thats was kinda the moment when we clicked that we we're eachothers kinda guy and well we went back to mine and slept together. i always saw him a friend never as a sexual relationship and never expect we would sleep together, and in the morning i thought it would be kinda awkward but it wasn't and things are fine. is it weird that it isnt weird? i mean i known the guy since we we're 10 and he came out to me so we we're always close. have any of you had a similar experience and what happened?

Actually, I will be able to answer your question after the end of next week.
So I hang out with one of my friend who is gay last night. We are just friends, I had a tiny crush on him before but it is like over long time ago.
So this week is our final week at school, we are all stressed out about tests and stuff. So I told him we should hit the local gay club next weekend after our tests are all over. I am not 21 yet so I will do some pre-game before I go for sure but I will buy him a drink as I promised long time ago ( it was another story) so he can brag to the world that a cute guy buys him a drink in a gay club (jk).
The morning after that I will have to leave early for a camping trip organized by the university but I don't have a car to get to campus so I told him that I will need a ride early in the morning. But he is a heavy sleeper so I am not sure he will wake up for me so I told him that he should sleep over so I can wake him up.

AND

he was like "sure, that work, I think you should sleep over at my apartment since my bed is bigger".
I was like aww, he already assume that we will sleep on a same bed lol!
I told him, nah, he can take my bed, I will go to the couch. But I don't know if that will happen because when I am drunk, I have the touchy tendency lol.
So we will see how it will go =D

Hi. Cool story, gratz on finding someone that you like having sex with AND hanging out with. Thats rarer than most of us would like. I say have a good time, things only get wierd feeling if you make them that way. Congratz! Confusedmile:

Some people might think it's weird that it isn't weird, but if it isn't weird to you two, then it doesn't really matter what anyone else who isn't involved thinks. No reason to make a problem where there is none.

Soo Me and my best friends always have sex. >_< I don't think it's weird or nothing. It's just straightening up your sexual tension with someone you trust, And to be honest my best friends are the only ones who ever really help me achieve orgasms in a reasonable time frame.

all my friends are strait but one let me give them a blow job when he let me stay at his house, because he knew i was gay and was horney so i said i would he agreed and i sucked...

I have, our friendship was pretty much the same afterwards. It was better than with just randomers.

For me, at least, it's a bad idea.

I gave one of my straight friends a blowjob while vacationing in the Bahamas a little over a month ago, and now our friendship has taken a hit. We were both drunk and horny and somehow we started talking about masturbating to relieve some 'tension', and the next thing you know I was jerking him off and blowing him. It was unexpected, and not something either of us planned.

I enjoyed it and he enjoyed it, and I'm fine with being discreet and not allowing it to happen again, but I think he feels guilty and embarrassed about it, so he seems nervous when were around other friends - as if he thinks I will say something. For that reason I wish it hadn't happened, because I considered him a good friend.

He doesn't know I am bi because I never came out of the closet, so in a weird way we're both sort of pretending it never happened.

Maybe you should reassure him that it'll remain your little secret, if he holds his end of the bargain?

ninja Wrote:well a while ago i stayed with my gay friend who helped me out when i need a place to stay and while i was there nothing happened and it was just normal like when we we're at school, but on friday we hit the town, drank, danced all that good stuff and then we started talking about they kinda guys we like, i like a guy whos kinda fem-ish and he likes a butch guy and thats was kinda the moment when we clicked that we we're eachothers kinda guy and well we went back to mine and slept together. i always saw him a friend never as a sexual relationship and never expect we would sleep together, and in the morning i thought it would be kinda awkward but it wasn't and things are fine. is it weird that it isnt weird? i mean i known the guy since we we're 10 and he came out to me so we we're always close. have any of you had a similar experience and what happened?

It's not really weird, if you were friends way back when, then there must have been some chemistry to start off... Not really surprising. But a good surprise for you, wasn't it?