Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleeping with friends
well, if it works for you go for it...my experience though, no matter how cool about I was, it screwed everything up. just my 2 cents

Sounds like you got it good (so to speak). The fact that there's no weirdness is awesome IMO.

It's not weird at all. In my oppinions, it's kinda common in our world. When u r sober, ur mind might control ur actions but it's totally different story when u r drunk or in the mood for sex. At that time, it's like a tsunami or a wild animal be released after trapping for a long time and we end up with let ourselves act as our will. Hardly say if it is good or bad... I think it's acceptable only two persons still respect each other afterward ... Free your mind, man.

DannyE Wrote:Soo Me and my best friends always have sex. >_< I don't think it's weird or nothing. It's just straightening up your sexual tension with someone you trust, And to be honest my best friends are the only ones who ever really help me achieve orgasms in a reasonable time frame.

OMG me too, my best friend and i always do it (secretly ofcourse), he said i'm better than his girl friend LOL

I was invited by an old school friend to come in to town to help celebrate his birthday. I was the only one he invited from our old circle of friends. Never considered him gay as he was married for several years. Caught up with him in a bar along with his new girlfriend. Towards the end of the night we proceeded back to his place his place for some cheaper drinks. Girlfriend was in the loungeroom and we were in the kitchen just a few metres away. Then out of nowhere he planted a passionate kiss on me. After that it was on! We just passionately hugged & kissed each other for the next 30 minutes or so. Grabbing (& briefly sucking) each others members all while his (bisexual) girlfriend was just a couple of metres away. He didn't want to go all the way as he said his girlfriend was waiting for sex from him. We both laughed at the thought of what our old straight school friends would think if they'd new what we were doing. Naturally I'm hoping he'll invite me to his next birthday celebration (minus a girlfriend in tow). Smile

Come to think of it I lost my virginity to a guy from school who 8 years earlier used to bully me in primary school. It's funny how things workout sometimes.

whatever works and is mutual