Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleeping
it is a problem sometimes i m bad at sleeping i waked up allnithe i went to sleep abit in the morning and if i cant sleep. the workers tell me of becaose itnot he shift until 8aclock but i not done it on pupose.

Joseph, everyone has problems with sleeping at some time in their life. I bet if you asked the workers they will have had times they cant sleep, or they wake up very early. Its seems unfair of them to tell you off for this.

yes.him said. i not get payed in till 8 aclock go to sleep joseph! but when i coudnt sleep

Tea for a better sleeping

1 teaspoon basil @ a cup boiling water
brewing 5 minutes
1 teaspoon Honey

drink 15 minutes before you go to sleep

Like juk said, most people have problems sleeping sometimes. I don't sleep very well most nights. Sometimes I have to manage for weeks at a time with only about four hours sleep most nights.

It is not fair for your worker to tell you off. If you can't sleep get up and do something else, as long as you are careful not to wake the other people in the house. If you want to read or watch television you should be able to do that. I usually read for a couple of hours if I wake up at 3 or 4 o'clock. If I want to watch television I make sure I wear headphones so no one else can hear it.

Your worker may be right that he doesn't start getting paid till 8 in the morning for his day shift, but I am surprised that he is not paid some money for sleeping in overnight. After all, his job is to be on call in case you or your house mates need help in the night. When I had a job where I had to do sleeping in duty I was paid for it.

did u had a busy day working at the cafe joseph ? then when u got home u couldnt sleep peoperly - i am like that when work is very busy, i get home and my brain is thinking too much and i cannot slow down enough to sleep, everyone can have trouble like that, try to do things that will help relax you like watchin a nice programme on tv (things like nature programmes etc - nothing too loud) maybe look at a book while laying on your bed - that might help you feel sleepy.

my friend used to be a stay over carer exactly like you have - i will ask him if yours was right to tell off for not sleeping, i dont think it was nice of him

do you have different care people joseph, and do they take it in turns to stay overnight with you ?

do the other workers get up with you when you cant sleep - was the worker who told you off staying overnight but didnt want to get up with you ?

it is diffrent workers one of toled me of and some just let me