Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snip snip
so do you like getting your haircut, it feels kind of nice dont it, for the last 5 years i only ever go to a turkish gents barbers, i just find they do short styles much better, they also do your eyebrows and burn the hair out your ears and know what a grade zero is unlike most english barbers, i will never let a woman cut my hair either, the few times i did it didnt work out at all. i actually wish i was getting my haircut right now... or a head massage...

MIRRORS.

do you think there nessacary, sometimes you dont know what to stare at, one place i went only had a mirror at top, so you could only see your forehead not your whole face,i loved that but the guy was really rough and it wasnt soothing at all

CHIT CHAT

do you want to chat to your hairdresser, mostly i just want them to cut my hair, one time i was chatting to a guy throughout the whole thing and he stunk of curry and i knew it was microwave curry not homemade!

I cut my own hair, have done for the past 30 years Smile

ObW
X

i go to a Korean hairdresser, who usually does women's hair but she does my hair quite well.

I don't want to switch hairdressers bcause once I did and it was nice but it was clearly going to take getting used to and it's easier just to stick with what I have.

besides, Asian hair is easy to cut because it's so smooth and straight you just have to shave it down.

Its been close to 4 years since the last time I had a haircut.

I find that to be far better than the monthly trims, far cheaper too.

I don't do chit chat, don't care to talk sports, weather, politics nothing. I find it annoying and empty and therefore meaningless to fill what could be meaningful silence with so many words

[COLOR="Purple"]Lol, that's like this guy today, asking me if I knew Barber shop rates....

I was like "does it look like I do?" pointing at my head Rofl

I've never really had many hair cuts, I've always had long hair for as long as I can remember and never went short for too long.

My Hairdresser is so nice, but sometimes, she talks about odd stuff, like
"Did you hear about the family who died in that fire?"

And I'm just like? Gurl what? Can we just talk about something else lol. I don't like talking about stuff like that x.x

But otherwise, I find talking helps me get the fuck in that seat and the fuck out so much faster x.x

And as for Mirrors, I love them, cause I learn from watching her do my hair, so I can do it myself for the most part :p .

Also... ew hair in the ears? Can't say I got that problem Hypnotized-smiley

Also, women cut hair nice. Infact, more women than men here can cut hair, however the Male Barbers know better when it comes to like doing the Beard and stuff, since they got them too and the Designs and Edges guys want...

You know that saying, "Guy's know what other guy's want"
Coffee[/COLOR]

OlderButWiser Wrote:I cut my own hair, have done for the past 30 years Smile

ObW
X

ive done that, i even bought one of those do it yourself shavers but i like different grades on back & sides... not so easy but the front looked ok :p

- Mirrors: I have a strong myopia and I don't use the contact lenses. So... Avoid this option.
- Chit chat: One of the reasons to go to the hairdresser only very rarely... I'm not very chatty, even with my friends, I dislike talk about the weather and this kind of thing, I really don't to do that with a stranger...

Sometimes (or the most...) I cut my hair at home, like a crazy horse. And now I have this "bad habit" cause one of my past manager every time used to told me 'At home? Good!' (She was serious... O_O )

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Its been close to 4 years since the last time I had a haircut.

I find that to be far better than the monthly trims, far cheaper too.

I don't do chit chat, don't care to talk sports, weather, politics nothing. I find it annoying and empty and therefore meaningless to fill what could be meaningful silence with so many words

i hear you cap

me & my current barber just slip into comtftable silence which is nice

yo slyph everyones got hairy ears :p im not talking a wild jungle but just bit of fluff, i guarantee if my barber put flame to your ear you would smell burnt hair (and be able to hear a pin drop) :p

ps - a random woman stopped me in the street today asking where to get a "cows only" pizza, i was like WTF, uuum no sorry i told her and about 10 seconds later i realized theres a pizza brand called "calzonge" damn i though she wanted beef

[COLOR="purple"]
partis Wrote:yo slyph everyones got hairy ears :p im not talking a wild jungle but just bit of fluff, i guarantee if my barber put flame to your ear you would smell burnt hair (and be able to hear a pin drop) :p

Hunni no. These ears are smoother than a baby's butt

Words & Music fuck my ears nicely this way... just slide in and out xD

But yeah, I'm sure I have some hair, but gurl, I can't even see mines.

But this one guy, omg, he had Sequoia's jutting out from his ears T^T

And also...

Dafuq? A flame near my ear?? Have you gone entirely skitz? xD

I'm afraid of fire terribly and also, I have long flammable dreadlocks. Needless to say, he comes near me with that flame, and I'll have to kick his ass T^T . Sorry... don't mess with da locs Im-blushing-smiley

lol[/COLOR]