Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snip snip
Lilitu Wrote:i go to a Korean hairdresser, who usually does women's hair but she does my hair quite well.

I don't want to switch hairdressers bcause once I did and it was nice but it was clearly going to take getting used to and it's easier just to stick with what I have.

besides, Asian hair is easy to cut because it's so smooth and straight you just have to shave it down.

yeah ive had same guy for a while now and dont plan on changing... oh i wish i ad straight hair, it just goes any direction except bloody down

sillyboy86 Wrote:- Mirrors: I have a strong myopia and I don't use the contact lenses. So... Avoid this option.
- Chit chat: One of the reasons to go to the hairdresser only very rarely... I'm not very chatty, even with my friends, I dislike talk about the weather and this kind of thing, I really don't to do that with a stranger...

Sometimes (or the most...) I cut my hair at home, like a crazy horse. And now I have this "bad habit" cause one of my past manager every time used to told me 'At home? Good!' (She was serious... O_O )

crazy horse... id like to see that :p

I will never forget my first professional haircut.

I was 14 and just waking up sexually (my father cut my hair until then). It was a woman. She was older (of course) and beautiful. She washed my hair, massaged my scalp, and took a looooong time with the cut. I don't think I had ever been touched by a woman for so long. She barely spoke, but hummed a beautiful melody the whole time. I about jizzed under the smock.

I've cut my own for the past 15 years. Somehow it just doesn't have the same effect. Sad

its nice when they take a long time and really massage your scalp, you get the feeling that some hairdressers understand this and others just want to cut your hair

Slyph - you will be amazed at the places hair starts to grow from when you hit 40... Bwhahahahaha

OlderButWiser Wrote:I cut my own hair, have done for the past 30 years Smile

ObW
X

Ditto, but not as long as 30 years.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

yeah ive got no problem with that, i havent noticed the barber changing the blade to do back of my neck... i would like a cut throat razor shave some day, my freind says he wouldnt let anyone put a razor near his jugular :0 personally i dont mind, i just worried they wont do it well enough as im very fussy and like a close close shave not a half assed one

My daughter buzzes my hair. Best investment was my hair trimmer. She gets grossed out when I ask her to trim my eyebrows, around ears, etc. Places that seem to grow wild with age.