Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so i got my first full size dildo
Start a little smaller. It won't be long....

rotary phone

well try not pushing it in bit gently at the poeing then just rub it around slowly and wait till your spintur relaxis then slit in in slightly moreand keep doing that take up to three hrs to get it all in then when you take it out it should not tighten up again and it will just be a gloreusly filled ass with out any buring of the muscels and you can relax and ennjoy it if done properly it should massage you from the inside and you may find your self cuming just depends on where your head is at in the process relaxing is the important part

Haha! I love this topic. I've been having the same experience with my first dildo.

Heres what works for me...

First, try and go to the bathroom and make sure you're clean. This helps loosen everything up in the first place.

Always use plenty of lube. I've looked up info on this extensively and all the advice I've seen is more lube the better.

Get yourself aroused and slowly just finger yourself, rubbing your hole in cycles and just getting it relaxed. Try and insert two fingers before you insert the dildo.

Once you feel like you're loosened up slowly insert the dildo and try and have the feeling of taking a dump otherwise you'll get tense and won't be able to insert the dildo (or be in a lot of pain). Put it in slow, pull out slowly and just go a bit at a time and get it all the way in and let it sit. Your sphincter will start to relax even more and get used to it.

Once it's in and youre comfortable, it will be great Smile

I know the first time I used a dildo I had no clue what to do, but then for some reason it just came to me and I just started to play around and expirement with it. My fav is to place the dildo on the bathroom toilet and lube it up and then sit on the dildo and just kind of make a movement of holding the dildo with one hand as I get up and it slides out and then I go back down and just repeat, its such a turn on. There are so many ways you can use a dildo, even though a real cock is 100 times better, a dildo won't talk back to you or give you attitude if you aren't doing it right, lol

the best lube is jo h20. it is AWESOME!! i use it when i use my wifes Lelo Mona. it is the best i have used yet, and she works at adam and eve. :biggrin:

I've found, for me anyway, that the longer I go without using one the more difficult it is to get my anus relaxed enough for a dildo, but, when I do get it relaxed enough and I get it in there and vibrating while I jerk off it's AMAZING.
Richard

waterbased lube is what you want and practise makes perfect Big Grin

I started out using a finger then got tired of that so went to the pet store and bought one of those glass animal water tubes, a pretty small one but it was long. It did the trick and it was a good place to start.

yahoo is ( needaheshe )

Glass up your arse wouldnt that be dangerous?

I wasn't riding the thing.