Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so i got my first full size dildo
when i say full size i mean the size of the a little bit bigger than the size of the average(5-6)penis. the feeling i get when i start inserting is a burn feeling. i doesnt hurt like its to big, but it is to uncomfortable for me to keep pulling it in and out. i thought maybe the lube im using is trash(astroglide), but really i have no clue. any help plz

southernboy617 Wrote:when i say full size i mean the size of the a little bit bigger than the size of the average(5-6)penis. the feeling i get when i start inserting is a burn feeling. i doesnt hurt like its to big, but it is to uncomfortable for me to keep pulling it in and out. i thought maybe the lube im using is trash(astroglide), but really i have no clue. any help plz

Try loosening yourself up with just a finger or two first. Go slow and relax. You might have to actually "bear down" in order to relax the muscles down there (as if you were trying to gently pass gas). Lots of lube is good.

Also I find real penises are easier to take than rigid dildos. Depending on what the material is, you might as well be using a baseball bat.

Hope some of that is helpful.

Heeyy, yeah, you can't expect it to go in smoothly at first. I mean, yes, try loosening yourself up with fingers and maybe small objects first, get used to the sensation and use a lot of lube. Relax, don't worry about anything. In the end though, maybe you aint made to bottom lol.

avoid the oil based but trash astroglide is functional. its all about what you want so pay more or less. " Lots of lube is good"

if a dildo is real soft it is a chore to get in.

i know this really doesnst have anything to do with the topic,but one time my sister's friends went looking around in a old jeep factory and found giant,black dildoe in the office area lol

:eek:
so much for urban spelunking

Hahahahhhh my boyfriend and I tried it and it almost ripped my and his asshole... I'd much prefer his real dick! lol

Rule of thumb for lube: If you start thinking you're using too much . . . that's about the right amount.

I have this problem, too. I've tried toys, fingers, whole bottles of lube, penises ranging from 5" to 9" and nothing helps. First few inches inside feel great. Full penetration and thrusting...UGH :eek:

every day in the shower try to insert your finger(s).

obvious but:
-enema, clean your self out
-apply the lube to both boys
-have your partner insert his fingers, hold his hand while he does this

the thing is that i want to say; try it him lying down on his back and you in a sitting stance over his stomach. support your weight on his knees some. you control things