Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so i got my first full size dildo
whatthefudge Wrote:I wasn't riding the thing.

oh lol... Soprry just crawled out of the pit known as bed at 09.30 after a late night till 3am and its now 10.10

Haha it's ok.

So what did you do with the glass thing from the shop?

Eventually got rid of it for something more real when I could go into those stores:biggrin: Go into the chat room on here.

zeon Wrote:Glass up your arse wouldnt that be dangerous?

It would if it broke. Today they make some solid hard glass dildos that look pretty... I don't know the risk that they might bring though.
This one's called the heartbreaker... http://www.glassfantasy.com/images/x351.jpg

My second job is at a Lingerie and Adult Novelty store (like Adam and Eve). The Glass made for glass toys are VERY sturdy! We have a cement floor at the store I will toss the toy across the room onto the floor to demonstrate that it wont break.

I also do in home adult parties - we do this demonstration by tapping it on a wooden table - well at a party the home owner had a really nice wooden table so we didn't want to tap the dildo on it... so we got the bright idea to the two glass dildos together.....bad idea. DO NOT tap it against glass - it will shatter.

And my point... as long as our arse is not made of glass, you will be fine Wink