Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so unsure
I am a happilly married male. I enjoy women and don't find myself attracted to men. that being said I really enjoy anal play with my wife or with toys when i'm alone. I think i want to try the real thing but i'm afraid of where it may lead.

g day and welcome, if you are straight it will lead to no where. The anus, or more particularly the prostrate, can be stimulated to orgasm, that is normal in a man, sexuality has nothing to do with it.

dfiant Wrote:g day and welcome, if you are straight it will lead to no where. The anus, or more particularly the prostrate, can be stimulated to orgasm, that is normal in a man, sexuality has nothing to do with it.

Respectfully, that's the clinical answer.

But I think he's trying to say something else.

He said he's tried it with his wife and alone with toys and he obviously enjoys that. No question about that statement right there. But now he's interested in being penetrated by a man. That is more than "straight anal play".

Without putting words in his mouth, it sounds like he's concerned about having extra marital sex.

I think this is a valid concern. I don't want to say any more because I've already "come out" on this site as a bi- man who has sex with a married man--so I'm not going to offer any advice. I just wanted to clarify what I thought was the original concern.

Best,
LB.
Smile

bonkersmule Wrote:I am a happilly married male. I enjoy women and don't find myself attracted to men. that being said I really enjoy anal play with my wife or with toys when i'm alone. I think i want to try the real thing but i'm afraid of where it may lead.

If you are an happily married man and you want it to stay that way, but you want to try the real thing (gay sex) then the only thing it will lead to is hurt for your wife if she finds out, and you probably feeling guilty for a hell of a long time to come, just keep it a fantasy, don't go losing what you've got...? Scatter

I have to agree with Almac.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying anal sex, you should be glad you are opened minded enough to enjoy that option, a lot of straight guys won't even do that, because they think it means they are "gay" if they do.

However, thinking of going "outside" your marriage to find a different partner that will allow you to bring this fantasy into reality is a different matter.

I think you really need to be honest with yourself here......how is your marriage? Are you happy there? If you are, it's not worth the risk just to experience a fantasy. If you aren't, your next step would be to take steps to fix it. If that doesn't work, then you disolve it, and once you are unattached you can look into going for "the real thing".

Getting "the real thing" while married will only give you feelings of guilt, and hurt your wife.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

dfiant Wrote:g day and welcome, if you are straight it will lead to no where. The anus, or more particularly the prostrate, can be stimulated to orgasm, that is normal in a man, sexuality has nothing to do with it.

I totally agree it doesn't make you gay, what you do in your private life is nobodies business but your own. Don't worry Confusedmile:

so define your wife's needs?
do both of you talk about the fantasy?

"i'm afraid of where it may lead"
we are the thinking animal and it will go where both of you make it go.

thanks for the input it gives me alittle more to think about