Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
softtoys
hello do you like softtoys.my mum got me a soft toy snowman for a present to day!.i got a pengin softtoy last cristmas and i got a seahose one from frank.it is my faverite i have it on my bed. i think them are very cute

I thought you were talking about sex toys at first. Tongue Quite a bold move from your mom to buy you one!

I think you're referring to what us in the States call "stuffed animals." or "plushies." I used to collect a certain kind of them, until my mom donated them by mistake when I went to college. :frown:

When I was younger I had tons of beanie babies... they're all in the attic now. jejeje

nice joseph I hope you enjoy them

I do! :redface:

I still get to sleep best with a stuffed wolf I got given as a gift about 5 years ago... I have another husky that yaps and barks when you squeeze its belly >.< I am 29 years old *sighs*

SrChulo Wrote:I thought you were talking about sex toys at first. Tongue

Same here. Rolleyes

I love stuffed toys and plushies! I had a lot but my parents packed them up as we got older. Sad

I have Sonic and Tails plushies. They're in my closet. I've had them for over 15 years.

I do love them....but i got rid of loads.:redface:
Trying to only keep ones with meanings, like thes i have bought as momentos, or got as presents or are of a character of something i really like.(Like my Bowser beanie:biggrinSmile
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

the pengine called snowball the seahoses colled puple willy . i donot now what call the ssnowman.

joseph Wrote:the pengine called snowball the seahoses colled puple willy . i donot now what call the ssnowman.

maybe call him frosty ? like this :

joseph Wrote:hello do you like softtoys.my mum got me a soft toy snowman for a present to day!.i got a pengin softtoy last cristmas and i got a seahose one from frank.it is my faverite i have it on my bed. i think them are very cute

Now isn't that funny... There has been a prize game at my local supermarket and if you collected enough stamps they gave you a soft toy from the Dream Works movies... Shrek and such. Well, I've managed to collect 5 of them. I know two are going to Marsh's grandchildren, so I'm saving them for him, but today as I got three more with the stamps, I was walking home with them tucked into my jacket, as my hands were not free (holding an umbrella and carrying a heavy bag of groceries) and wondering if you would like one, Joseph... I must show you a picture of them all.
So I guess the question is: would you like one, Joseph???