Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some random thoughts from a fem guy
I am very fem and on occasion I have been know to wear panties, lingerie, heels, ect. When I started to do it, I claimed it was for my man's enjoyment. However I don't think that is true, I think it is more for my enjoyment.

It's not something I do all the time, or even want to do all the time, and I'm not interested in any transformation. Maybe it's just arousing because it is taboo, idk.

I do have a collection of both men's and women's clothes, even some stuff that isn't sexual in nature, like dresses, blouses, even stretch pants.

I like alot of the fabrics and colors that women have, and even though I am not sexually attracted to women, I do find them to be beautiful. I like the style, the attitude, and sometimes even the cattiness.

It's strange I have always fit in with women more in life, and tend to have more women friends. But I very much identify with being male and wouldn't want it any other way.

just some random thoughts

Confusedexy-kisses-smiley-

Scootaloo Wrote:I am very fem and on occasion I have been know to wear panties, lingerie, heels, ect. When I started to do it, I claimed it was for my man's enjoyment. However I don't think that is true, I think it is more for my enjoyment.

It's not something I do all the time, or even want to do all the time, and I'm not interested in any transformation. Maybe it's just arousing because it is taboo, idk.

I do have a collection of both men's and women's clothes, even some stuff that isn't sexual in nature, like dresses, blouses, even stretch pants.

I like alot of the fabrics and colors that women have, and even though I am not sexually attracted to women, I do find them to be beautiful. I like the style, the attitude, and sometimes even the cattiness.

It's strange I have always fit in with women more in life, and tend to have more women friends. But I very much identify with being male and wouldn't want it any other way.

just some random thoughts

Confusedexy-kisses-smiley-

Bighug Bighug
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Its good to hear you are owning every part of you! Keep up the positive spirits!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Scootaloo Wrote:I am very fem and on occasion I have been know to wear panties, lingerie, heels, ect. When I started to do it, I claimed it was for my man's enjoyment.

why would a gay man enjoy that stuff? we are into men, not into women.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Be who you are honey,,, own it...... If your happy with yourself,,, the world will dance at your feet.

Some of the friendliest, funniest, happiest gay people I have known over the years, were feminine. In fact,,, if it wasn't for a few of my feminine gay friends,,, I wouldn't have met my husband.

If my husband ever leaves me,,,, I'm gonna marry me a 90 year old toothless Transvestite who enjoys ice cream and enemas. (just kidding)!!!!

Inappropriately Yours,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

meridannight Wrote:why would a gay man enjoy that stuff? we are into men, not into women.

Don't be ignorant
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Don't be ignorant

Agreed.

Dude,Meridannnight, newsflash but different people are into different things. Not trying to be an ass, but not everyone has your tastes. Please accept that.

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Don't be ignorant

it's distasteful and completely incomprehensible to me. i can express negative opinion on things i detest. haven't ever met a guy who was into this stuff, and it would be an instant turn-off if i did.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:it's distasteful and completely incomprehensible to me. i can express negative opinion on things i detest. haven't ever met a guy who was into this stuff, and it would be an instant turn-off if i did.

I won't go so far as to call it distasteful, but seeing a man in women's panties would be a total boner killer for me.

I have known plenty of men who are turned on by cross dressing.

That being said, as much as I like to do it, it wouldn't turn me on either if my man was dressed.

My taste in men is the opposite of who I am, I'm the princess, he should be the strong masculine type.