Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some random thoughts from a fem guy
Who actually gives a fuck if your fem and what you do to please you? I mean if you identify as male who actually should care no one !!!1

I don't care, like the title says it was random thoughts. was just sharing some of my life. Don't care if you like it, love it, or don't care. It's just me.

Im beyonde giveing a shit what sociaty thinks, ill wear what the fuck i want when ever and where ever, panties heels (if i can walk in them) nickers, skirts what ever ill wear when and if i want !

I can understand you completely, because I am similar to you. For five years, ever since a couple of girls dressed me up in a short skirt and other girly things, and took me out to a dance club, I've been having fun cross-dressing. It isn't something I do very often but when I do do it, I love it. My body type is very small and slim and without much hair, and I can pass pretty well.

A couple of years ago I had a bf who discovered that I do this and he made me get myself into a really sexy feminine outfit (which he paid for) and go out with him dresssed like that. It turned out that he found me irresistible when I pretend to be a girl, and that night he couln't get enuf of me. If's really weird, I know, cause this man knew I am really male and knew he was really gay. But when I pretended to be a girl he jumped all over me.

frachas Wrote:...If's really weird, I know, cause this man knew I am really male and knew he was really gay. But when I pretended to be a girl he jumped all over me.
Well, if that's you in your avatar, I have no difficulty understanding WHY! Wavey Tongue3

Welcome to our forum! Xyxthumbs

I love playing dress-up and feeling femine. Who's to judge, especially here. I love cute guys in panties. Give me an adorable ladyboy, tranny, femboy, sissy any day! I don't understand why and have stopped trying to. Just enjoy what makes you happy.

I also have delicate features and a slim physique and always have been naturally effeminate so dressing up is fun for me also and guys always seem to like it :p

Well, this is my alter-persona. I was having a bad hair day I think,,, couldn't tell without my glasses (smile)......

Old age is so cruel!!!

[Image: Ha-Ha-Ha-Ugly-Chicks-Around-The-World.jpg]
We Have Elvis !!