Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some random thoughts from a fem guy
I bet you're a size 2..

meridannight Wrote:it's distasteful and completely incomprehensible to me. i can express negative opinion on things i detest. haven't ever met a guy who was into this stuff, and it would be an instant turn-off if i did.

What's distasteful is the fact you want to rain on this guys parade. If you are not into that then don't comment on an irrelevant topic. As gay males you should be a lot more considerate of how different people are as LGBT people we face this shit every fucking day but then when we think our own kind would accept us we get people like you. If that's not your thing that's fine and it's understandable but for you to come here and talk about him like that is low and I think you owe [MENTION=23117]Scootaloo[/MENTION] an apology
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Not my thing and not interested in it, but more power to you, Scootaloo, owning up to who you are and what you like.
Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Scootaloo Wrote:I have known plenty of men who are turned on by cross dressing.

That being said, as much as I like to do it, it wouldn't turn me on either if my man was dressed.

My taste in men is the opposite of who I am, I'm the princess, he should be the strong masculine type.

It's probably best to just ignore them hun. Your beautiful, and an outstanding person. Just knowing you and the others brightens my day. I thought your post was good, and I hope you don't mind me saying, but with all respect I bet you'd look hot. Smile Also, I tend to have a protective and comforting side. Tongue

I am not a fem, however I think that wearing panties from time to time is hot. I get an odd peaceful feeling when I wear them, it's difficult to explain.
I am happy for you that you are who you are and like it.

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:What's distasteful is the fact you want to rain on this guys parade. If you are not into that then don't comment on an irrelevant topic. As gay males you should be a lot more considerate of how different people are as LGBT people we face this shit every fucking day but then when we think our own kind would accept us we get people like you. If that's not your thing that's fine and it's understandable but for you to come here and talk about him like that is low and I think you owe [MENTION=23117]Scootaloo[/MENTION] an apology

i will comment to express my opinion, be it positive or negative, no matter how other people think of it. i've never censored myself and i'm not about to start. i also don't think i should start tip-toeing around gay guys because we've faced more intolerance from the society, no more than i think i should tip-toe around anybody else.

i also didn't talk about [MENTION=23117]Scootaloo[/MENTION] being low or me having a low opinion of him. i don't even know him and i have nothing on which to base any such opinion. i also don't owe an apology to anybody for my tastes that are genuine and real to me.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:i will comment to express my opinion, be it positive or negative, no matter how other people think of it. i've never censored myself and i'm not about to start. i also don't think i should start tip-toeing around gay guys because we've faced more intolerance from the society, no more than i think i should tip-toe around anybody else.

i also didn't talk about [MENTION=23117]Scootaloo[/MENTION] being low or me having a low opinion of him. i don't even know him and i have nothing on which to base any such opinion. i also don't owe an apology to anybody for my tastes that are genuine and real to me.

Its amazing how someone can be so ignorant and inconsiderate in the lgbt community.... I hope that one day you change your ways before you become a bitter person, But as for now good day and good bye Wink
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

meridannight Wrote:why would a gay man enjoy that stuff? we are into men, not into women.

Smile simple really. Lingerie is just underwear designed to highlight and enhance certain body parts. A man who enjoys slender legs and big round buttocks may well enjoy seeing those parts encased in silk of pretty colours. A man who enjoys curves on his boyfriend can't help but enjoy those same curves being accentuated.
A truly surprising amount of science and psychology goes designing women's clothes.

Or hell maybe he just gets off on the feminizing aspect, you should never underestimate how kinky people can get.

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Its amazing how someone can be so ignorant and inconsiderate in the lgbt community.... I hope that one day you change your ways before you become a bitter person, But as for now good day and good bye

it has nothing to do with ignorance. it's taste, likes, and dislikes.

every person on the planet dislikes something, finds some things disgusting, etc. people who dislike playing sports -- would you call them ignorant? (it's not that they don't know who they are, they just really haven't given sports a try, is that it?). someone who finds eating fish disgusting -- would that be ignorance too? (he doesn't know what he likes, he should just shut up and try eating more fish until he gets over his gag reflex, right?). others think wearing certain colors or brands, or certain types of clothes (jeans) is in bad taste/distasteful/lame. and then some people don't like someone they've met. is that ignorance again? should they be silenced and forced to keep quiet about their opinion?

god forbid anyone ever say anything negative about anybody or the planet will come crumbling down. (and i fucking hate to use the word 'god' even as colloquial expression). this is something i see with some gay guys and women (in their case it's when expressing something negative about women) -- complete irrational overreaction to simple negative opinion. (but only on the internet. in real life, this reaction is nonexistent, or maybe they realize how fucking silly it would be to start blabbing about how other people should keep quiet about their taste).

it's as if you've gotten so fixated on prejudice against homosexuality that every negative opinion is automatically ignorance and should be censored.

people have the right not to like something. heterosexual men tend to think homosexual sex is disgusting. and that is their right to think that way. (or do you want to call them ignorant too?). i find heterosexual sex and female anatomy absolutely gross and disgusting. again, this is a completely legitimate point of view. as is finding it disgusting when a man puts on female underwear. and it is just as legitimate to express negative opinion. you cannot say people have the right to their negative opinions and in the same sentence say they don't have the right to express it.

you do not have the right to tell other people what they can or cannot like. you cannot censor people based on taste. and you cannot try and do not have the right to try to create a social climate where everybody can express positive taste/opinion only and negative taste/opinion should be held in check and silenced. you are wrong.

TigerLover Wrote:simple really. Lingerie is just underwear designed to highlight and enhance certain body parts. A man who enjoys slender legs and big round buttocks may well enjoy seeing those parts encased in silk of pretty colours. A man who enjoys curves on his boyfriend can't help but enjoy those same curves being accentuated.
A truly surprising amount of science and psychology goes designing women's clothes.

Or hell maybe he just gets off on the feminizing aspect, you should never underestimate how kinky people can get.

actually, it is not that simple. you may be right about it highlighting certain body parts, but that's not the reason behind finding it disgusting. female underwear is associated with women in the human brain. the human brain has these things called the association areas and association circuits. to break it down quickly, it means things get automatically associated with some other things (e.g. when you're in a certain place you might remember what you did there, who you were with, what happened, etc not just the geographical location in isolation from everything else; just as one example).

when a man is wearing female underwear that essentially draws an association in some guys' brain (including mine) to women. when i am in bed with a man the last thing i want to start thinking about is female genitals. ergo, it is automatically a turn-off, a boner-killer, disgusting, and distasteful to me.

this is a quick overview on this thing. i am kind of in a hurry and don't have time to elaborate, or offer other examples. if you're interested i can talk about it later once i have more time.