Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somebody wrote a song for me :)
Awww.. young love :biggrin:

*sigh* at still being single!! Cry

lol

Oh.. Kaje... thanks for the pronounciation... I can drop it to one syllable now!! :redface:

fjp999 Wrote:I forgot to add about Paris... it is better to get a Europass. At your ages it will be dirt cheap and you can travel on the trains, ships, etc... so cool.

I went from Paris to Vienna (to meet a love there) then off to Berlin then to Venice then onto ship to Greece where I missed my vienna guy & spent the nite in the shower shaving my whole body - really odd... but in the morn dolphins were following our ship... back to vienna then paris then london...

a fantastic two months...

Awwww congrats guys Confusedmile: bless ya cottons! :biggrin:

Where does one acquire a europass from Frank?? :biggrin: *plans for january*

are you boyfrinds now. that is very niceConfusedmile:

joseph Wrote:are you boyfrinds now. that is very niceConfusedmile:

uh a little more than that

452 Wrote:Smile Hehe.....
What an awesome fiance!
Yeah, we're engaged.

Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:Awwww congrats guys Confusedmile: bless ya cottons! :biggrin:

and thanks Smile

Haha, this is what's plastered up on my MySpace:
[Image: myfiance.png]

No one's said anything about it. lol Which is a little surprising....

Smurlos Wrote:Where does one acquire a europass from Frank?? :biggrin: *plans for january*

Hey Smurlos, thanks for asking as it gives me a chance to correct the name... might have been called a Europass when I used it but NOW is called a Eurail pass. Could have always been called that :confused: :confused: :confused:

Here is the link: Eurail Passes | Official EuRail Website - Travel by Train Across Europe

hate to break it to ya but people living in Europe cant purchase it, only for those outside Europe.

Maybe someone else can make a suggestion on cheaper travel in Europe.

fjp999 Wrote:Hey Smurlos, thanks for asking as it gives me a chance to correct the name... might have been called a Europass when I used it but NOW is called a Eurail pass. Could have always been called that :confused: :confused: :confused:

Here is the link: Eurail Passes | Official EuRail Website - Travel by Train Across Europe

hate to break it to ya but people living in Europe cant purchase it, only for those outside Europe.

Maybe someone else can make a suggestion on cheaper travel in Europe.

:eek: That's not fair... that's prejudism against nationality *sobs*
Thanks for the info though Frankie Confusedmile: xx

you are quite welcome sir... wanna trade passports, LOL.

anyways, prices have increased so enormously... I cant imagine how folks travel around Europe these days.

I probably paid $150 for a 30 day pass but now it is $835. WOW. and that is a youth pass. WOW.

sorry babe, maybe you can do a cart & horse tour, LOL.

fjp999 Wrote:you are quite welcome sir... wanna trade passports, LOL.

anyways, prices have increased so enormously... I cant imagine how folks travel around Europe these days.

I probably paid $150 for a 30 day pass but now it is $835. WOW. and that is a youth pass. WOW.

sorry babe, maybe you can do a cart & horse tour, LOL.

Mmmm... the hay costs too much to feed them... good old leg power will have to suffice :biggrin: That is a HEFTY increase though!!