Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something i Love
I also love southern guys accents, sooo adorable.

Richard

I'm afraid to say which ones I like, cause all you hoes seem to fancy a bit of fancy verbage :p.

Although, I don't find British or many European accents all that, but..BUT! I once heard this guy from Wales and he sounded so similar to a Trinni(Trinidadian), I almost raped him...twice :o

I suppose I like Welsh then, if we're talking about Brit/Euro accents...

American ones are too slow and over-pronounced :p, though I would still get with an American Wink .

Accents are something i've never zeroed in on....huh.

Mick

Dan1980 Wrote:I love an Irish accent. Smile I melt when I hear a Welsh accent. Smile

You must be a puddle on the floor then, considering your welsh

I like the Scottish accent. I hear a Scottish accent, and get all wobbley.

I like some of the British accents. I think the one that fascinates me the most, is the "cockney" accent.
Did I spell that right? Hope so.

I find it amazing that they are speaking English, but yet, I still cant understand a damn word they are saying!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:I like the Scottish accent. I hear a Scottish accent, and get all wobbley.

I like some of the British accents. I think the one that fascinates me the most, is the "cockney" accent.
Did I spell that right? Hope so.

I find it amazing that they are speaking English, but yet, I still cant understand a damn word they are saying!!!

Like the Jamaican Patois...

That's the one that turns me on...okay there! I said it hoes! I'm a slut for patois!... A dirty, filthy, nasty, gangbangin slut...

My own accent is also hawt... Vhen I hur a Bi cwall me hiz Baybe, you kno de gurly side-ah me comes out doe! <3 real tawk inna?

I wonder why more people don't find Carribean Speech sexy... Y'all don't know what you're missin! :/

Isn't there a hottie that loves italian accent?

LOL.

QueenOdi Wrote:Like the Jamaican Patois...

That's the one that turns me on...okay there! I said it hoes! I'm a slut for patois!... A dirty, filthy, nasty, gangbangin slut...

My own accent is also hawt... Vhen I hur a Bi cwall me hiz Baybe, you kno de gurly side-ah me comes out doe! <3 real tawk inna?

I wonder why more people don't find Carribean Speech sexy... Y'all don't know what you're missin! :/

i lovelovelove the jamaican patois ~~ ^___^

Ooh, accents! I like guys with Scottish accents and girls with Irish accents. Yum! My only issue is that I have a hard time understanding accents other than my own. It's not meant to be.

sillyboy86 Wrote:Isn't there a hottie that loves italian accent?

LOL.

Oh hell yeah!!!
Scots then Italians!!!
Mmmmmm, Italian prime beef!!! YUM!!!

Whew!!! It got hot in here again!!!