Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somting a bout me
sorry foor my riwting ts not so good.

Here I am sitting 62 of age 40 years of marrige 2 childeren and 2 grandchildern .
When i was 13 my friend the nabur was 12 we where sexuale and gif banen it was nice.
1 time his mhoter as sien us togheter.: Spider:

Then I was 15 my brother was 11 and sleep in one bed , n the midle of the night i was aweke andi was cuirius how is pic was and slowly i was feeling is dick, mine was so hard then it was a greet feeling and my brohter was still sleepng.After som days I was leeping and then i wake up and feel somthing on my dick , wowo it was my brohter he was feeling my dick now than i was still and enyo what he was doing whit my dick he sudenly did my dick in is mouth andi prentend i was sleeping. it was 1 min and than i came woooooow .
But that was not long my sister get maried en than my brother get the room of my sister.
Then i had no idea what was gay .
Wen i was 16 then i was going to a bar and drinking and dance a lot and iwas in love whit a boy i was scared and i tougd i was sic in my head.

I try not to remeber on it , that was verry easy for my than , I met a girl and maried the sex was great but after some years i had a fantasie whit man in my head and a like that .
Than i asked my wife we can go to swingerscafe near by the city and se like that se said.

Then i was 50, so we did and we met a man and have sex whit my wife and he came to me and toke my dick and give me a blowjob . And it was amazing so nice it was
Than after that we going home and i said to my wife i think that i like man.
.I was curius and go to a gaysauna for find out waht happing there.
There i mhet a gay and i now him for 7 years and having nice sex whit him.
My wife is oke whit it .

sorry for the writing, you make ask somting you do, its possible