Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
songs for partis

The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger

You might like these guys....
I "found" them on Youtube last week.....really, really like them.
Its a "new sound" for me, and I like it.

I particularly like this "mini musical movie".
My fav song is "part b" (the song The Sun)....

I h8 rap - most of its about whoring, fucking, killing or some shit that ain't worth squat.

Jezz.....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I h8 rap - most of its about whoring, fucking, killing or some shit that ain't worth squat.

Jezz.....

What music do you like?

Actually most types of music from classical to country, from dance to pop. As long as the content doesn't call for blood, or calling women whores or something.

Punk, rock, Ragtime, Dance, Trance, Emo, industrial, Opera - you name it I will listen to it and most likely enjoy it.

And not to terribly long ago play it on violin or piano... Xyxthumbs

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I h8 rap - most of its about whoring, fucking, killing or some shit that ain't worth squat.

Jezz.....

You got my back right.... i said something similiar and now the "rapper of gs" is waiting for me!

God forbid, he should start rapping.... thats whats worrying me!

This band is very special to me, i think in 2008 "Silent Alarm" was the only album i listened to. This song is just beautiful and my introduction to "bloc party"

And.its perfect for sundays!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rob Wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey rob, i quite like the klaxons, unfortunately its another video only available if you have a pc, i dont Sad

partis Wrote:Hey rob, i quite like the klaxons, unfortunately its another video only available if you have a pc, i dont Sad

Shall I post another link?