Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soo officially single *blowing off steam*
Ugh, just ended a relationship with my bf, we had a good long go but he just didnt understand soo many things, unfortunately it seems I didnt understand many either.
But I think at the end, I could forgive him for murder he could maybe forgive me for leaving the butter out? It seems so many things today happen from misunderstandings and we as humans never learn that lesson and end up repeating it.

I sit here in somewhat a trance with almost a full bottle of wine in my system num'ed. Was asking someone in a monogomous relationship to simply remove their dating account too much? apparently

in anycase I hope I can find someone that loves me as much as I do them, so to gs I ask you to cross your fingers for this stupid guy I need some luck, a shooting star or twelve a nice guy and perhaps another bottle of wine.

Sorry you're going through a rough patch.

I'm not sure of the details of your relationship but from the little you posted about it, it seems like there were some major issues. Sounds to me like he overreacted a bit much and he kept his options open (keeping a dating account open) if I read your post correctly. The overreaction could be worked on unless they're too immature/stubborn (really I don't think there's a difference between the two...) but a partner willingly keeping a dating profile open while involved in a closed relationship is a bit too much to look past in my book.

Hope you can find someone better and take care of yourself until then.

SilverBullet Wrote:Ugh, just ended a relationship with my bf, ... I hope I can find someone that loves me as much as I do them....
Indeed, that is what we all wish for, isn't it? To love and be loved.

But it really isn't that easy or simple, is it? We're not living in a romance novel where everyone lives happily ever after. We're all human and we're all "flawed" (scarred, psychologically) from our earliest experiences on this planet.

So... to be able to love and to be able to accept love... what is needed? Its put forward as a question in words, as if the mind could answer it intellectually. But in truth that's not how it works. It doesn't matter WHAT we "think," (or, rather, it doesn't matter as much as we think it does). What matters most is where OUR hearts are; our inner most truth. I believe that coming into contact with that more within ourselves opens us up to real possibilities. Not as a thought, but as a kind of inner experience.

SilverBullet Wrote:Ugh, just ended a relationship with my bf, we had a good long go but he just didnt understand soo many things, unfortunately it seems I didnt understand many either.
But I think at the end, I could forgive him for murder he could maybe forgive me for leaving the butter out? It seems so many things today happen from misunderstandings and we as humans never learn that lesson and end up repeating it.

I sit here in somewhat a trance with almost a full bottle of wine in my system num'ed. Was asking someone in a monogomous relationship to simply remove their dating account too much? apparently

in anycase I hope I can find someone that loves me as much as I do them, so to gs I ask you to cross your fingers for this stupid guy I need some luck, a shooting star or twelve a nice guy and perhaps another bottle of wine.

I am very sorry for your breakup. But, sometimes the people you care about, or someone that you think you care about, can hurt you more than anything else in this world. I've got the scars to prove it.

I wish you well in your search for love, and if you need a friend, I'm here for you.

Hang in there, Silver!!!

You may not see it now, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you'll be in that light soon.

Until then, be gentle with yourself.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

One sided relationships...

Battling with egos instead of fighting for love...

Misunderstood by the person who should simply level with you knowing that you love them unconditionally.

Sorting though every shallow detail that holds absolutely no value to to the relationship....
Yet he injects them constantly because his reality runs about as deep as a condom.
His shallow reality then becomes your hurdles..

You tolerate and forgive and forget.. simply driven by love and a much greater picture.

Is that what you meant to say?

Stick with us.
There are fantastic peeps here that will take very good care of you.

I am truly sorry you are going through this.

Big gay giant hug...

I've got no words to help this time Silver Bullet. I know it has to hurt and hope you don't let it drag you down for too long. Stay strong.

Anocxu Wrote:One sided relationships...

Battling with egos instead of fighting for love...

Misunderstood by the person who should simply level with you knowing that you love them unconditionally.

Sorting though every shallow detail that holds absolutely no value to to the relationship....
Yet he injects them constantly because his reality runs about as deep as a condom.
His shallow reality then becomes your hurdles..

You tolerate and forgive and forget.. simply driven by love and a much greater picture.

Is that what you meant to say?

Stick with us.
There are fantastic peeps here that will take very good care of you.

I am truly sorry you are going through this.

Big gay giant hug...

Thanks soo much guys I really appreciate the kind words and all your wisdom!
Anocxu, you sir are an amazing person. What you said was dead on to a point I feel like you have been in these shoes yourself, to that, hugs for both of us! thanks for your post m8

You're welcome Silver Bullet...
I can truly empathize..
Thanks for the kind words...

Bighug Bighug Bighug