Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
speedos
Guys, do you think speedos are sexy or not? I bought one recently and starred wearing one to do laps at school. It's not something moat guys I know would wear in public but I've always thought they were comfy

OMG.... Speedos Are Hot!!!!!!!!!
But yeah, it is not something that is seen often. Especially to people who are self-conscious of what other's will think. But hey, go for it, If you feel comfortable do it.
HEHEHE,
Alex,

They can look pretty hot on the right body type. I prefer trunks though.

Pics please and then we'll let you know.

Actually, underwear and swimwear of all kinds is sexy to me. Smile

Lex

I have a swimsuit that's made by Speedo but it looks like a boardshort crossed with a mesh athletic short. It says SPEEDO on it. I joke around that they are my Speedos. Hah hah. Hah...

As for the REAL Speedos, I think only a small percentage of ridiculously fit people can "pull it off." Everyone else should proceed with caution :p

I'm pretty sure I can pull them off. And I do so at every opportunity. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:I'm pretty sure I can pull them off. And I do so at every opportunity. Smile

Lex

We're going to need some photographic evidence to verify your claim.

I looked at the question on the forum board and thought to myself, "I bet this is another post from ThongBoy aka BaseballFan."

[Image: onetrickpony.png]

Miles Wrote:We're going to need some photographic evidence to verify your claim.

You want me doing it with my hands or my teeth? Smile

Lex