Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spit swallow or no sucking?
I'm most definitely a swallower, not sure what the risk there is but from everything I've heard and read it's minimal.
Richard

peterinmalaga Wrote:Some people used to say that swallowing was more advisable than spitting out because the cum goes straight into your stomach, where there are strong acids which will kill the HIV virus in no time. I don't know what the most recent advice is.

There certainly is believed to be a risk from oral sex, difficult to estimate. Risk would be from the virus managing to infect you before reaching the stomach.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

curt-88 Wrote:its hard to suck a cock and do a good job when you have braces .... Sad

You will just have to become a wild master torturing your slave with your mouth full of braces Party

^^^ any volunteers.

Raises hand

A true hero Wink

ok ill do it ... but you have to wear your uniform Tongue

I absolutely love sucking cock and am usually a swallower unless I just want to let my face be covered in cum, which I find very sexy too.
I'd be interested to know if anyone here has been involved in a bukkake party and what it was like, as this is one major fantasy that I've yet to fulfil.

curt-88 Wrote:ok ill do it ... but you have to wear your uniform Tongue

Happy to but which one do you prefer ACU's, or Class A's

ardus Wrote:Happy to but which one do you prefer ACU's, or Class A's

I personally prefer a dirty combat uniform as i associate number 2's ( dress uniform ) with pain and sorrow.