Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spit swallow or no sucking?
Yes getting it in the eye is surely not the thing to do... It would leave you with an experience of sex that is tinged with pain... And I'm sure it's not good for the eye, though it may be good for your skin???

fenris Wrote::eek: :confused:

never heard... really ?

Normally I would ask you why ?.... but I doesn´t ... I´m very shy Confusedmile:

I have only heard from a heterosexual friend that he didn´t like ... on his girlfriend. And I really, really understand that Astrosmiley2

Well...I really really really LOVE to fuck...I can bottom or top but I love to top...I have never really understood the appeal of oral sex...it does nothing for me and getting a blow job is sleep inducing for me...just not my thing.

Each to their own. Cool

Quote:Yes getting it in the eye is surely not the thing to do... It would leave you with an experience of sex that is tinged with pain... And I'm sure it's not good for the eye, though it may be good for your skin???

That made me laugh so hard!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

eastofeden Wrote:Well...I really really really LOVE to fuck...I can bottom or top but I love to top...I have never really understood the appeal of oral sex...it does nothing for me and getting a blow job is sleep inducing for me...just not my thing.

Thanks for your statement...

very interesting ... from this site I never have seen it.

I would compare it with my dislike agains nipple-playing.. some like it... but I think, its wasted time.. Cool

I swallow. I don't think it's nice to spit. To me is says "Your come isn't good enough for me." Plus I like the taste. Also you don't get it in the eye that way.

i voted yes, and spit.... i just wanna taste someones cum and spit it...i'm not gonna swallow someones' semen.... but what i do love is continue sucking on a dick even though cum has already been out.... it's fun playing with the shaft while it is covered with sperm... yum!

Remember to play safe - where safety glasses.

I've never tried to suck other's cock Confusedmile:
but i guess sucking other's cock is great.

it is great indeed spray.. you should try it... i'm sure you'll find it very enjoyable....