Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spit swallow or no sucking?
um .... im not really sure so i would have to say both just so you know your getting more than just a blowjob Tongue

its abit of a waste if you dont swallow

Jakethy Wrote:I really actually enjoy sucking cock quite a bit, and for some reason... cum turns me on. So I swallow.

Same.

I swallow! It's hot!

For me, it depends on the man and the situation. If it's a hookup I wont even spit...but if I'm in a relationship then it's on!!

I don't suck cock at all...never liked it...and definitely don't like to swallow. I just don't like oral sex...receiving or giving.

what?! why not?! Let me take a look at that gay card of yours...

eastofeden Wrote:I don't suck cock at all...never liked it...and definitely don't like to swallow. I just don't like oral sex...receiving or giving.

:eek: :confused:

never heard... really ?

Normally I would ask you why ?.... but I doesn´t ... I´m very shy Confusedmile:

I have only heard from a heterosexual friend that he didn´t like ... on his girlfriend. And I really, really understand that Astrosmiley2

I could never swallow, it just doesn't appeal to me, i dont like how it taste and feels either.

I only gave a bj to that point once b4 but didn't swallow cause it was just some random oral swap. However the person did shoot in my face and it ended up in my eye...which burned like...hot rocks. No more face for me. :eek:

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk