Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spy street ?

What do you guys make of this... i find it really sad

I want his neighbors to die. I wish I hadn't watched this.

seen woollyhats response so not going to watch it - cannot watch people been bullied, picked on or even just assaulted - the news is full of it and it depresses me so much, I just hope the person is ok, don't need to hear the details though - call me a wimp but don't like to see violent stuff

I love Aussies, some of the most down to earth people IMHO, but those guys were assholes. Seems to me they don't like him being there period. i have annoying neighbors too but I would never threaten to kill them. maybe he is always watching them because he genuinely feels that they will outright attack him one day. I wish people would get past this racism shit. This world is too small for us to keep filling it with hate. There are Ignorant people everywhere. This is why I keep to myself. I'm allergic to assholes.

I agree. They ruin there case when they resort to racist & gay slurs. I dont know how much to believe in his watching them, we should bear in mind we dont know the whole story. he even had cameras on his eyeglasses and in a couple of photos hes seen smiling.

A problem that only suburbia could have...

All I can see is a bunch of a**holes...nothing new..

but the fact that they live (and it's the first thing I noticed) in such nice huses is what gets me pissed off..

really...they need to go see how life is in less than nice areas and then try and be racist or call smeone gay there....I dare them.

southbiochem Wrote:All I can see is a bunch of a**holes...nothing new..

but the fact that they live (and it's the first thing I noticed) in such nice huses is what gets me pissed off..

really...they need to go see how life is in less than nice areas and then try and be racist or call smeone gay there....I dare them.

Yeah i know there houses are nice, the aussies have more bigger houses than us brits, it looks more like america.

Yes they wouldnt do that in say... detroit.

Maybe nor would he though.

The worst thing in it is the manipulation. They use a pretext to bully this poor guy, it's disgusting.
Humans are awful. Just wanna be a red fish sometimes.

Ekwarph Wrote:The worst thing in it is the manipulation. They use a pretext to bully this poor guy, it's disgusting.
Humans are awful. Just wanna be a red fish sometimes.

Why not a yellow fish? Poke2