Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spy street ?
partis Wrote:Why not a yellow fish? Poke2

Cause I don't like Asians. Sheep

(joke huh)

So when can I move into this neighborhood? Are there any houses for sale?

(Kidding... I can't afford those houses)

Both sides of the coin

I dont know what started this all off, but according to the whites, it was this Indian guys constant staring.....on the front lawn and in the windows.

The guy constantly is staring at these people, and recording them with all his little devices....supposedly. But, he's minding his own business and not doing any harm to anyone by staring, so he says. So how do these people KNOW they are constantly being stared at, unless THEY are staring at HIM all the time??

So the guy has a fake front lawn and likes to vacuum it. Everybody has some weird thing they do.....whether it be only using one square of toilet paper to wipe with, or vacuum your lawn.
But then, he DOES seem to be doing these weird things to attract attention and cause conflict.
I mean really....washing your brick house and drying it off with a shammy?

My questions are:

Exactly WHAT started this? The "burnout" on his lawn? The staring? Or the name calling? Or just the addition of a fake lawn, statues, and cameras on this guys house?

WHY did this Indian guy and his mother move to this particular neighborhood? Surely there were more less obvious and safer places they could live....even if they have money for a nice house...they could have gotten something with a bit of land, for space...or a condo.

WHY would you want to live under constant threat of death? I would think you either have a death wish, have a mental disorder, or are inciting a riot for the gain of something (notariety? money?).

WHY haven't the whites filmed THIS guy, if he is cussing at THEM, calling THEM names, and intruding on their properties.....IF he is doing that. Me thinks they have no proof, and that is why there is no evidence.

------------------------------------------------------

There ARE people in the world who move to other countries for the specific purpose of inciting riots, murder, and suicides. And they start off pretty much like this scenario.

There ARE people in the world who act and talk like "normal" people, but they are extremely mentally fucked. They have extremely warped logic which causes them to have strange and un-nerving eccentricities and behaviours. Sometimes to the point of hurting or killing, themselves or others.

"At first glance" of this situation, it seems as if all these people are extreme racists.
But then on further deduction of the situation, why would an old man threaten death to the Indian guy with a hammer, unless he did something specifically targeted toward the old man?
I can understand the big fat guy with the beard being a jackass, rednecked, racist.....he dresses the part and exudes it, even on camera.

There IS something going on here. Something that they arent telling anyone about. Otherwise that Indian guy and his mother would have moved already. No sane person would live in a house, in a neighborhood, where they are threatened with death and violent acts everyday. This guy apparently has MONEY.....so why stay, unless he's got something to hide????

I seriously doubt all those white people are ALL such extreme racists that they would pick on someone like this. Unless that happens to be a Klan neighborhood....in which case that is a 1 in a million chance.

These people could also pool their money and buy this house, so these people move out, and then sell it to whomever they want. Or, they could petition the city for a "private residence" area, where all of the people who live in a neighborhood are part of a residential community, and they have say in who lives there and who does not, and what goes on there.

There are choices, but nobody is taking them. Which leads me to believe there is SOMETHING going on here that these people are not telling. Whether it be the Indian guy or the whites.