Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
standing up to a bully
And never forget that the best way to get a bully to his knees is a good swift kick to the scrotum. Works every time. Well, unless he is wearing protection. Or is a eunuch. Or is a woman in drag. Or has an incredibly high pain threshold. Or is not human.

Um, ok, it may not be the best. But when it works its awesome!! And don't worry about being called a girl for kicking someone, we already are fags - how much worse can it get?

Well it turns out he is still working there, he is buddy buddy with one of the higher ups. I can't believe this shit. I told them I won't work over there until he is fired. I still work with the company but in a different area. Since we basically work for the state I am going to write a letter to them explaining what is going on so they can come down there and do what they have to. Hope they do a big investigation on this guy.

lauj Wrote:Well it turns out he is still working there, he is buddy buddy with one of the higher ups. I can't believe this shit. I told them I won't work over there until he is fired. I still work with the company but in a different area. Since we basically work for the state I am going to write a letter to them explaining what is going on so they can come down there and do what they have to. Hope they do a big investigation on this guy.

Hope you'll hang in there as a source of documentation of all his BS! WRITE it down on a calendar. Dates, times and descriptions will go a long way in the matter more so than word-of-mouth. Thanks for being a helping professional!!! Knuddel
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

MikeW Wrote:Sounds like the guy has some issues of his own. You did the right thing.

Definitely the right thing, no question about it.

I've lived with a sz for several years and I know what it's like to be bullied by a mental patient (on a daily basis, in my case). The safety of relatives and colleagues should be the #1 concern in these cases.

BlueStar Wrote:This guy himself needs to be committed to a mental hospital where HE is the patient.

Absolutely!

CCRox Wrote:Hope you'll hang in there as a source of documentation of all his BS! WRITE it down on a calendar. Dates, times and descriptions will go a long way in the matter more so than word-of-mouth. Thanks for being a helping professional!!! Knuddel
This is excellent advise. And see if you can get anyone to corroborate the events of that day. Facts, times, dates, and witnesses go a long way in making a case to an employer. Otherwise you may appear as a worker with a vendetta against someone you merely dislike.

These other people have to work with him as well and if he really is that emotionally unstable, someone else must be worried that he'll go off and do something worse than he already has. Identifying violent, perhaps unstable persons in the work place is an important concern among employers. Look at how they treat sexual harassment. Violent, abusive behavior isn't any different.