Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
still closeted
alright so im a closet bisexual and at the moment cant come out because of my job. (military) However, i would like to start exploring the gay side of my sexuality. The only problem with that is that i have no idea on how to attract the same sex because i have lived my life as a "straight" man. if anyone has advice i couldnt thank you enough.

thank you much

What I want to say is... be careful... don´t rush.
The first step you have done by visiting this forum ... and I think there are some threads wich can help you very much.
The best way is to get some new friends ... ask the questions you have and learn on a good way to be yourself.... and one day you are ready for more Confusedmile:

Retired Navy was stationed in Fallen Nv. for a while came out in the Navy just ask i will help in any way i can.
BTW welcome to the Gs community of friends

try visiting gay clubs/bars near your area and you might find what you're looking for.....

thats a hard one,I'm guessing then you don't have gay darr thenRolleyes clubs and bars will be your best bet,but choose the type you would prefer,buy a local gay mag and most bars and clubs have a gay mag with a list of club nights etc or if a one night stand is not your thing then again mags and gay papers will have lists of gay social clubs etc and most gay mags will have an online website with loads of info.

or you can hook yourself up with one of the members here...