Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
straight cuddle
Want to pay straight guys to cuddle (cuddle only!) into at night.?
I am unsure how much to offer (50-100?) and how to go about it. Serious suggestions only please. I am a gay guy who has never been interested in sex or relationships, and have never had neither. However, I have a want of affection from straight guys and won't mind paying for this, as I need or want nothing deeper than a 'cuddle buddy'. Any personal experiences?

Good luck with that, to me it sounds creepy if some one came up to me and offerd money for me to hug them all night. Getting a straight person to do that I exspect you'll be paying by the 1000.

I dont think it'll work dude, but thats just my opinion.

partially I agree with ~D5~
But I don´t understand why you want to pay for and to be cuddle/d.
Is it because it turns you on .. or because you need to be cuddled because feeling alone ?
If it is because it turns you on .. I can´t help...never thought about, never done.
My Question is serious ...
Is it not possible just to ask a straight close friend ? I mean .. to cuddle is not such a big deal.... and I know on own experiences that it is possible.
And for some of my close straight or gay friends it is Ok like it is Ok for me to cuddle.. whatever if they / I need it.

I second the whole kind of creepy deal....plus any straight dude that would cuddle another dude even for money is probably a little gay anyway.

TimmyThink Wrote:I second the whole kind of creepy deal....plus any straight dude that would cuddle another dude even for money is probably a little gay anyway.

As easy as I can cuddle a woman if she need it as easy can a straight guy cuddle a gay or straight guy ... And I´m so gay I could invented it.
The problem a guy can´t cuddle a guy has the basic in the head ... not in the soul, the body .. or excuse me : the balls ... If you has one time destroyed this wall in your Head ... you have not longer to watch the gender... only the feelings and sympathy.
I´m talking about cuddle.... not about sex.... allthough i have other experiences that way.

sounds harsh, didn´t it ? was not my intention ...sorry

I don't want to be blunt about this, your idea is just downright creepy and I do not approve of this. I would not recommend this at all. I know how straight men are, because I thought I was one of 'em. I really know how a straight man's life operates. I know what it's like physically and mentally. You would have to wait for a straight man to be extremely down in the dumps to cuddle them. I've seen instances where a man does feel like shit and another straight guy may cuddle him in order to comfort him. You won't see this too often since straight men will find this unmanly and stuff like that.

You just can't go willy nilly and ask a straight guy, "can I cuddle you? I'll pay you!" Perhaps an open-minded straight guy may want ya to cuddle him, though the chances of that are very slim. You would have to be a close friend of his. Hell, if you're sooooo close to him... he may not want that from you. It really depends on who the straight guy is. Sadly, not too many straight guys are like it. I did witness a couple of straight guys who were friends and they were cuddling on my friend's couch. There were rumors of one of them being gay, however those rumors are completely false. That man is straight as an arrow, however him and his friend were extremely close back then. They were teens at the time too!

My suggestion is that you should not go with your plans. You will get in trouble and you will even get hurt.

I wonder what is it that keeps you from wanting more than a cuddle? Why is it you want this from a straight guy? What is the fear you have?

Does he have to be straight?

I wonder if you'd be just as happy with a nice straight-acting boyfriend for the long nights. Just a thought. And you'll save on energy bills.

Sil Wrote:Does he have to be straight?

I wonder if you'd be just as happy with a nice straight-acting boyfriend for the long nights. Just a thought. And you'll save on energy bills.

Sil, you are absolutely right! A straight-acting boyfriend for this dude who made up this thread is what he should go for. There's plenty of straight-acting dudes out there.

I never act. I'm totally straight. Ask my boyfriend.