Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
straight friends?
Or you can find another forum centered around one of your interests: Fitness, music, cars, etc.

AppleGeek Wrote:Lol go to a titty bar XD. You will find a LOT of straight guys there lol. Straight guys are the easiest to find. Look outside there everywhere lol

Yeah, go to a titty bar.....

titty bar, titty bar............ tiiiiiiiitty bar.

Christ that's fun to say.

Wow. This is one problem I've never had. I've always wished I could have some gay friends.

But seriously, you obviously want someone who's cool with you being gay, and you'd like to hang out and just be friends with another guy, nothing else doing.

My best straight friend is a musician, and even though it might be a bit of stereotype, I think musicians are generally pretty accepting people. He doesn't have any problem with my "gayness". It's not even an issue for him. But I can see how a straight guy, having a gay come up to him and want to be friends would be a bit of problem.

Your best bet, as others have suggested, would be to get involved with some sort of group -- something you're interested in yourself, but which isn't necessarily a gay thing. Maybe a choir or bushwalking or bike riding or Ping Pong (I'm struggling here). Something, at any rate, which you think you'd like to keep doing even if someone doesn't pop right out the minute you arrive and seem to be the kind of guy you're looking for.

I might be pushing things a little, but it sounds to me like you're yearning for a brother.