Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
straight guys
OlderButWiser Wrote:In my experience the difference between a straight guy and a gay guy is.....

About 5 pints of Stella Artois!

Dance2RoflDance2

ObW
X

would you be okay with a girl getting you drunk so she could have sex with you ?

Maybe a straight man would do hook ups with a gay man if he is too drunk or just for curiosity/experimentation, but a straight man having a serious relationship with a gay? definitely no. For the sake of money? Could be.

megumidesu Wrote:would you be okay with a girl getting you drunk so she could have sex with you ?

No! And I wasn't suggesting that there was an ulterior motive or anything like that. Its just an observation that when Ive been to gay clubs in the past (bit too old these days lol) there was a significant % of guys there for whom alcohol was the uninhibiting factor when it came to their sexuality.

Most guys who are gay, know they are gay even when they are drunk Smile

ObW
X

Evan88 Wrote:Maybe a straight man would do hook ups with a gay man if he is too drunk or just for curiosity/experimentation, but a straight man having a serious relationship with a gay? definitely no. For the sake of money? Could be.

Gay for pay is a well documented fact!

ObW
X

Counselor Wrote:This is the thread where I realized why the terms "gay" and "straight" have so little meaning.

Labels u.u
I'm gay
I'm straight
I'm Bi
I'm a unicorn
I'm Jebus (actually I am Jebus cos Joshua translates to Jebus)
I'm Intersex
I'm lesbian
Soooo many labels. I think people should stop using words and use pictures lol Pinkieone

OlderButWiser Wrote:In my experience the difference between a straight guy and a gay guy is.....

About 5 pints of Stella Artois!

Dance2RoflDance2

ObW
X

Five pints of Stella? That's not the difference between gay and straight, that's the difference between vertical and horizontal. There may be some overlap in those categories, I suppose.

Sure.

My first few sexual experiences were with straight guy friends. My partner was in the military for 20 years and he hooked up with lots of straight soldiers. My neighbor is a big slut who brings home a constant stream of straight men... He has a system for how to get the curious.

Sex and sexuality are two different things, I'd say.

Sttrrraaaiiit guys....? What is this Strraighht Guys you speak of???