Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange sex
I don't find anything "strange" when it comes to love-making with my husband. Passion is 98% in the mind, more or less, and we're imaginative.

partis Wrote:No i think gay sex is horny enough… ive never had any "strange" requests during sex though one guy i was texting loved armpits and i sent him a pic of mine and he loved it… i mean really loved it, and to be fair, my armpits are pretty lush! :

Someone should put that on a dating profile.
I've got a great smile, fun personality, and lush armpits.

Miles Wrote:What if you had to pee? Or needed to scratch your balls? You might poke his eyes out.

Then pee...... It's called water-sports, sport. :biggrin:

findingmyway Wrote:Someone should put that on a dating profile.
I've got a great smile, fun personality, and lush armpits.

And it is done! :p

One guy ask to lick my feet.

Another guy wanted to lick my ass after doing a sh.t

another guy wanted me to piss inside him while I'm fuc.king him.

Teox Wrote:One guy ask to lick my feet.

Another guy wanted to lick my ass after doing a sh.t

another guy wanted me to piss inside him while I'm fuc.king him.

HAHA love it, that is crazy, cant believe they actually brave it out and blurt out I want to rim you after you pass a bowel, here I worry of telling a guy hes cute its embarrassing, well not after reading this lol

Well I guess this is backward. My ex was my first and he and I only ever had up to oral sex. I was his first too, and you know how itis the first time. The first time was clumsy and left us frustrated. The second time we figured since things out. He was morenervous than I was so I blew him first. I always figured that you just go at it until hefe cums and swallow it, not thinking about it this was what I was going to do. So I feel his body tense up and he ejaculated of course I just swallowed it. Why wouldn't I?

Apparently this bugged the crap out of him. He fussed at me a little bit about it and perplexed I stated comically, "it's not like my throat is going to get pregnant!" I mean come on I thought what's the big deal?
And then he became all melancholy and I just couldn't figure out why. After a couple of beers he finally told me he did not DID NOT!!! want to swallow my semen, I triedso hard not to laugh, I told him, "you don't have to. There are no rules." Than he eagerly returned the favor. I made sure to tell him when I was about to ejaculate but he wound up swallowing it after all.

hank Wrote:. So I feel his body tense up and he ejaculated of course I just swallowed it. Why wouldn't I?

And then he became all melancholy and I just couldn't figure out why. After a couple of beers he finally told me he did not DID NOT!!! want to swallow my semen, I triedso hard not to laugh, I told him, "you don't have to. There are no rules." Than he eagerly returned the favor. I made sure to tell him when I was about to ejaculate but he wound up swallowing it after all.

Haha I guess he felt he had to as you did! I find spitting just makes it all messy anyway!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Haha I guess he felt he had to as you did! I find spitting just makes it all messy anyway!

I heard there's happy stuff and protein in loads. Let's use one of the few advantages we have over straight guys and enjoy our free protein shakes

Cuddly Wrote:I heard there's happy stuff and protein in loads. Let's use one of the few advantages we have over straight guys and enjoy our free protein shakes

I do often wonder.. and this may sound a bit wrong but Im really not a fan of meat which contains a lot of protein.. So I substitute with nuts etc but would jizz provide a decent amount of protein instead? :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]