Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange sex
Marky Wrote:I do often wonder.. and this may sound a bit wrong but Im really not a fan of meat which contains a lot of protein.. So I substitute with nuts etc but would jizz provide a decent amount of protein instead? :p

Your BF would definately tell you so. Google it to get the answers found by biased reseachers who wanted their dicks sucked.

Cuddly Wrote:Your BF would definately tell you so. Google it to get the answers found by biased reseachers who wanted their dicks sucked.

Haha no harm in trying it out I guess Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Haha I guess he felt he had to as you did! I find spitting just makes it all messy anyway!
I wasn't offended. I made out with after he spit it out and I think most of it stayed on his tongue and teeth. It's okay, he was so worried about that. I think aftergettingit on his sheet and chin and tongue he decided to just swallow it. I explain I only did it becauseit was easier than getting up walking to the toilet with a mouth full of sperm and then having to brush my teeth. Oh well,v live and learn.

Marky Wrote:Haha no harm in trying it out I guess Wink
Why would anyone spit it out? That means you have to hold sperm in your mouth like a used prophylactic find something that you are definitely going to have to wash tomorrow to spot it onto, mean while your boyfriend is sitting there probablyoozing that last bit out on your furniture. Just swallow, who cares. If I was the slightest bitworried that he was sick, I would not put that dick anywhere near my body.

hank Wrote:Why would anyone spit it out? That means you have to hold sperm in your mouth like a used prophylactic find something that you are definitely going to have to wash tomorrow to spot it onto, mean while your boyfriend is sitting there probablyoozing that last bit out on your furniture. Just swallow, who cares. If I was the slightest bitworried that he was sick, I would not put that dick anywhere near my body.

I didn't mean try swallowing.. I mean't having it more often to replace the lack of protein in my life from no meat haha. It does seem a bit messy trying to hold it in to go and spit - and by that point you end up keeping the flavour in your mouth anyway!
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I didn't mean try swallowing.. I mean't having it more often to replace the lack of protein in my life from no meat haha. It does seem a bit messy trying to hold it in to go and spit - and by that point you end up keeping the flavour in your mouth anyway!

I wouldn't know about the protein content, it must have some.

Anybody been to a glory hole?

nullnaught Wrote:Anybody been to a glory hole?

No - they kind of worry me though, how do you know the person behind isn't going to chop your dick off?
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:No - they kind of worry me though, how do you know the person behind isn't going to chop your dick off?

Same thought I had.

nullnaught Wrote:Same thought I had.

Do guys genuinely find it safe to go and do? How do you even find them!
[/COLOR]