Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck on a guy I can't have
Hi Jack London!.

You have 2 ways to choose:

1) The one were you sacrifice the ilusion in order to continue with your life and find someone that really appreciate your company: Forget him and move on inmediately!. Cheerleader2

2) The one were you insist once more time asking for an answer and wait until he feels like it. :confused:

He invited you to his house, asked you to stay overnight, slept with you, allowed you to go beyond his personal space, even flirted with you, like if he were sending you a message that said "I like you", you know, nothing clear...but when you finally told him expressly that you liked him, what did he do?. He avoided you. Moreover, he has a new boyfriend. I think whatever intentions this guy had with you, they weren´t serious. I don´t think is fair to fill someone with entusiasm and then turn the head. What else discourtesy does he need to show so you can realize that he doesnt have a real interest. Sorry, I´m not partisan of picking up the breadcrumbs that others let. I think if a person has a serious interest in you, you´ll be able to confirm it with his/her acts. Maybe he has his reasons: he´s not sure about you, about himself, he´s confused, gobble gobble gobble. So what?. Do you need to put up with his shit?. No way!. Cry your lost, lick your wounds and move on. Practice the hobbies that you like, go out with a friend for a cup of coffeeCoffee, meet other people1blue1. And remember: Opportunity knocks, but it doesn´t beg. You were his opportunity and he didn´t get it. Go and knock another dude!. Have a nice day and the best of luck for you!Newbie.

hello,
I think the besty thing to do is be happy and supportive for him and work together as friends.... Maybe later on in time something will happen and your be able to get where you want to be but if not dont worry because a friend is better than an enemy or nothing at all

Kindest regards

zeon x

Move on sweetie , that guy is in the no go zone.
Bighug

pellaz Wrote:so the girl was a a straight relationship with you?
straight or hag, is she still talking to you, does she understand the gay stuff?

if maybe possibly yes to this stuff, use the girl.

seems your not appreciating what you already have tho.

yes the girl was a str8 relationship. a true relation not a cover or something. i told her and she seemed to be supportive. she said i dont care, u r still u. i cannot use my ex to push him to me. she got hurt by our breaking up.
what am I not appreciating? i lost her and i never had him.

thanx for all the answers by the way Smile

jacklondon Wrote:i dont know if he is interested in seeing me, since the last time that we saw was at his party last september!

Not a good sign. Move on. Bighug

Yes, time to move on from that one. From what I can gather, you are both with new partners anyway, so that should be your focus. You were honest and told him how you feel, and he was upfront about just wanting to be friends, so you need to respect that.

Bookworm Wrote:Yes, time to move on from that one. From what I can gather, you are both with new partners anyway, so that should be your focus. You were honest and told him how you feel, and he was upfront about just wanting to be friends, so you need to respect that.

he has a new partner.
i hang out with a couple of times, but my mind was still on him.

I'd say try your best to stop thinking about him and move onto someone else. You can waste your whole life wanting someone who doesn't want you.