Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zombie apocalypse...is it posible???
I used to have zombie nightmares a lot, and once in a blue moon I will again. Though for some strange reason I usually seem to be pyrokinetic and telekinetic (and can levitate myself short distances) in those dreams, which helps A LOT (but it's limited, so I can't pull a Charlie McGee, it's just something for emergencies before I become "exhausted").

Strangely, I've always wanted to participate in a zombie walk.

Before that (also still happens once in a blue moon) it was vampires (I started to have a bad one of these this last October but I woke up before it got too bad), and unlike zombies they could run. These are pure nightmare, nothing romantic or even sexy about them. Think Salem's Lot, Fright Night 3D and 30 Days of Night. Strangely, when I was a kid (and had these nightmares a lot) I had the ability to fly, but not anymore. Though an interesting twist was after I played Vampire: The Masquerade I dreamt I was my vampire character (a completely different animal from my nightmare vampires, and they tried killing me just the same).

Oh! Anyone see The Deadliest Warrior about vampires vs. zombies?

A shining example to me of how a show can get to be so bad it becomes awesome. Roflmao

Oops, went off on a tangent. Anyway, here was what I meant to post instead:

5 reasons you secretly want a zombie apocalypse

7 scientific reasons a zombie outbreak would fail quickly

Well if it is possible I am with Ash , pass my boomstick.
" Yo, she-bitch! Let's go! " :biggrin:

Army Of Darkness: This Is My Boom Stick!

i hope so = i think i would exel in that situation Smile , plus i would prove all my teachers wrong finally on so many levels haha

I love Zombie movies but I don't believe there could be real zombies. However Zombies tend to be a good metaphor for emergency and disaster preparedness. ZS : )

Night of the living dead
Dawn of the dead
Day of the dead
Return of the living dead
Shaun of the dead
28 days later
The Walking Dead
High School of the Dead

I enjoy them all : )

There was a news item not long ago ab0ut someone hacking into the system of those flashing highway signs, programing them to flash "Zombies Ahead", "Run For Your Lives", "The End Is Near".

:eek:

[Image: 3978218526_6a9258b796_o.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/Road_signs_warn_of_zombies
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'd like to happen.

But we are half way there if all the braindead scum that lays around society. Smile

Their braincells are slowly dying >Smile

EscenaBarbie Wrote:I'd like to happen.

But we are half way there if all the braindead scum that lays around society. Smile

Their braincells are slowly dying >Smile

I see humanity is not lost on you..!

Invasion