Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
submission
Can someone explain this
Submit to Social Networks thing???

What's it for, Andy? What does it do if you submit something to one of those Social Networks? What are you submitting anyway, is it the site or the post? or the thread? or your profile?

I am assuming it posts a link to the thread in your social network page?
With facebook, if you find a funny site you can post it to your page for others to see? I'm assuming it works on that basis Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:I am assuming it posts a link to the thread in your social network page?
With facebook, if you find a funny site you can post it to your page for others to see? I'm assuming it works on that basis Confusedmile:

Glad I don't have a facebook...What I do on here is not public knowledge, as far as I'm concerned...

Smurlos is right I believe ... I think it's new functionality that Andy's added that enables you to post a link to the thread to another social network, such as Digg, Facebook or Spurl ...

It's optional, obviously. I personally won't use it, as I don't have any accounts on any of those sites Confusedmile:, but it will encourage the site to garner popularity, I'm sure ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yeah, it's just that! If you get the chance... please could everyone sign up for a Digg account? Then whenever you see a cool thread you can recommend it with just a click on the menu! Confusedmile: Digg is a site where you let other people digg (check out) your recommended links.

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Digg is actually really quite cool as, because it works on the basis of clickage and visits (as far as I'm aware - that's what I was told anyway), and displays those entries with the highest hits, basically it's like having access to a "best of" the internet site ... which is cool !

I knew nothing about it until last weekend, when Mark introduced me to it !!

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!