Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sugoi!
you mean you like guys with lotsa hair down south?...im sure you know what i mean by down south...T_T

sexyzackers Wrote:i don't speak it. just english and japanese...

Wow how come you speak japanese , must be a difficult language to learn .

sexyzackers Wrote:you mean you like guys with lotsa hair down south?...im sure you know what i mean by down south...T_T

no, buddy...
i said YOU like pink and hairy stuff, without double sense. Where is the Japanese girl lying on in the video?? I reckon that's hairy and pink... I never spoke about MY likes

Wink

i dunno where HE'S lying... believe it er no all the member of an cafe are guys...

spotysocks Wrote:Wow how come you speak japanese , must be a difficult language to learn .
actualy it's kinda easy...Biggthumpup

sexyzackers Wrote:i dunno where HE'S lying... believe it er no all the member of an cafe are guys...

huh, sorry
i reckon that's something fluffy, a hairy rug

yeah i guess...

sexyzackers Wrote:actualy it's kinda easy...Biggthumpup

Ohayou Gozaimasu,

the biggest thing about learning japanese is the fact that its best not to learn it from an english speaking persons perception, only because it is the most difficult language to learn in that way.. deemed level 3 difficulty, by someone.. its an awesome language when you start to piece things together and are able to understand the syllabarie behind each alphabet.. (TONNNZZZ)

also.. AN CAFE is sick.. i have a vid on my myspace actually
myspace.com/tolbarizhei

i also do love a lot of other jrock bands, im actually listening to d'espairs ray as i type this.. but yeah i was defientely talking about htis in another thread.. haha

sayounara

hai! an cafe wa totemo sugoi desu ne?!?! i dunno if i got that right. im not a pro im still learning... japanese-online.com and genkijapan.net are where i learn alot of my "nihongo"!!