Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sup
Australia Wrote:That will be so much fun. Some of the most fun I've had travelling is in Australia. I think its because its so damn big you never run into another tourist (not sure if i can be a tourist in my own country but you know what i mean). Central Australia is amazing. Did Kakadu and all that too. How you doing it? Alone or with friends? Renting a vehicle or going on a tour bus type thing?

Seeing as its still a fair way off, haven't planned the what's and who withs yet... Possibly on my own and going with a tour group (Contiki style.. although Contiki only seem to do North and East coasts for up to 25 days).

Will probs spend a month with family I've got in Perth. Also got some other Aussie contacts I wouldn't mind visiting too.

Am basing on what holiday from work I can accumulate by 2011... which I'll have 42 to use (26 days annual, 15 days banked, 1 days bonus for length of service - 5 yrs in 2011)... so that'll give me 2 months, and take the 3rd month as unpaid leave.

Hello Mister and welcome

Australia Wrote:England isnt cold? I dunno about that mate. I was in London for 6 months last year and IT WAS FREAKEN COLD!!!! My god your summer was like 2 weeks long, and a hot day was 25 degrees!

Mind you people were saying it was the worst summer in a long time.

I love England when it's cold especially by the coast as long as it's dry though Confusedmile:

My Partner have been to Melbourne, Great place

Welcome again

Xyxwave

Star Twister Wrote:Hello Mister and welcome

I love England when it's cold especially by the coast as long as it's dry though Confusedmile:

My Partner have been to Melbourne, Great place

Welcome again

Xyxwave

Huh? You love england when it's cold especially by the coast? I cannot understand that. I found the city to be pretty cool in the winter, because the london pubs are all so cosy and have so much character. The fashion in london winter was so fucking cool too, I loved it. Melbourne thinks its a fashion hot spot but really it's not.

Winter by the sea is great.. Australia me and star twister both live in the same city and mornings can be the most beautiful thing you see along with the evenings but not when its raining and cloudy like at the moment lol.. I dont mind the cold just when the artic is blowing too much its horrible..

kindest regards

zeon