Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sup
Australia Wrote:I don't mind the cold for a bit, but I could never live in Canada. My favourite clothes are thongs, shorts and a singlet.

Hey, you could where that stuff for at least one month of the year in Canada :biggrin: , the rest of the time you will need at least 2 layers, at least until your blood becomes ice.

Strangely enough, I saw a guy walking around without a shirt with a girl when it was quite cold and raining the other day... must be used to it I guess (he wasn't drunk either).

XRIMO Wrote:... Strangely enough, I saw a guy walking around without a shirt with a girl when it was quite cold and raining the other day... must be used to it I guess (he wasn't drunk either).
Probably a visitor from Newcastle Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Probably a visitor from Newcastle Rolleyes

Roflmao

sweetlad86 Wrote:Cant wait to see the pics lol!

Your wish is my command Sweets... just posted... should be able to find under my gallery fjp999 >>> First Snow (unless they have to be moderated/approved, LOL)

Just taken from inside the house but tomorrow HAVE to go outside...

XRIMO Wrote:Hey, you could where that stuff for at least one month of the year in Canada :biggrin: , the rest of the time you will need at least 2 layers, at least until your blood becomes ice.

Strangely enough, I saw a guy walking around without a shirt with a girl when it was quite cold and raining the other day... must be used to it I guess (he wasn't drunk either).
One month. Thats about how long our winter is. One good thing about living in a cold place like Canada is that winter fashion rocks.

Also, is it just me or does this forum have a few issues/bugs?

Australia Wrote:Also, is it just me or does this forum have a few issues/bugs?

What issues are you having? There were some funky things going on about six weeks ago or so...

You can also post in the suggestion/support forum for the site: Gay Speak | Gay Forums | Gay Chat

hello have a very nice time on here! marshlander you said from newcastle like me!

Hi Australia, and welcome to GS !

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Australia Wrote:I don't mind the cold for a bit, but I could never live in Canada. My favourite clothes are thongs, shorts and a singlet.

Sounds like a fun outfit for a day at the beach. :3

Australia Wrote:England isnt cold? I dunno about that mate. I was in London for 6 months last year and IT WAS FREAKEN COLD!!!! My god your summer was like 2 weeks long, and a hot day was 25 degrees!

Mind you people were saying it was the worst summer in a long time.

I confirm; it wasn't a very nice summer, even in France it was pretty sodden and dreary. Anyhow, Welcome Australia... How are things down under? Whereabouts in Oz do you hail from? Sydney or some other place?