Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sup
joseph Wrote:hello have a very nice time on here! marshlander you said from newcastle like me!
I did, Joseph. Now don't forget, you probably can't go topless when you go to work at your new job Wink

fjp999 Wrote:What issues are you having? There were some funky things going on about six weeks ago or so...

You can also post in the suggestion/support forum for the site: Gay Speak | Gay Forums | Gay Chat

Just sometimes when I click something such as quote or post, the screen just goes white and stays that way. I have to click back and then either retype my message or reclick post/quote. Doesnt really bother me, just wondering if it was my pc or the forum.

princealbertofb Wrote:I confirm; it wasn't a very nice summer, even in France it was pretty sodden and dreary. Anyhow, Welcome Australia... How are things down under? Whereabouts in Oz do you hail from? Sydney or some other place?
Things are pretty good, coming into our summer. I'm from Melbourne actually. And I find it insulting that you said Sydney or some other place Tongue Because the correct question is Melbourne or some other place. MELBOURNE ROCKS! Nah just playing. How are things up over?

marshlander Wrote:I did, Joseph. Now don't forget, you probably can't go topless when you go to work at your new job Wink

Unless josephs new cafe is a Bunny club Remybussi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!! :biggrin:

Welcome to GS! Welcome

Hoping to hit Aussieland again in 2011 - do a tour of the place over 3 months or so.

Welcome to the forum..
We are a pretty mixed community but one thing that is good is we are a close knitted community and welcome all walks of life

kindest regards

zeon x

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Aussie Aussie Aussie!! :biggrin:

Welcome to GS! Welcome

Hoping to hit Aussieland again in 2011 - do a tour of the place over 3 months or so.

That will be so much fun. Some of the most fun I've had travelling is in Australia. I think its because its so damn big you never run into another tourist (not sure if i can be a tourist in my own country but you know what i mean). Central Australia is amazing. Did Kakadu and all that too. How you doing it? Alone or with friends? Renting a vehicle or going on a tour bus type thing?

princealbertofb Wrote:I confirm; it wasn't a very nice summer, even in France it was pretty sodden and dreary. Anyhow, Welcome Australia... How are things down under? Whereabouts in Oz do you hail from? Sydney or some other place?

Melbourne actually. Great city. Though Sydney has better nightlife.

Australia Wrote:England isnt cold? I dunno about that mate. I was in London for 6 months last year and IT WAS FREAKEN COLD!!!! My god your summer was like 2 weeks long, and a hot day was 25 degrees!

Thats so true...!!

Quote:Mind you people were saying it was the worst summer in a long time.

thats a lie... summer has always been that short in the 4 years i live here!!!

Welcome Australia!

Heyarr dude, welcome!

I'm with you on this one - England's cold, Scotland's worse though. =(

Anyways nice to see ya on here, lookin forward to those health tips.

Kudos on how you found us btw! :tongue:

Ky xxx

Woolfe Wrote:Heyarr dude, welcome!

I'm with you on this one - England's cold, Scotland's worse though. =(

Anyways nice to see ya on here, lookin forward to those health tips.

Kudos on how you found us btw! :tongue:

Ky xxx

Scotland! Thats awesome. Never been but always wanted to. Love the accent. Did our Mel Gibson do it justice? FREEEEEEDOOOOOM!

Australia Wrote:Dunno if I'll post much
LOL.