Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super slim me !!!
You will be seeing a lot less of me on gs. Hopefully a lot less. That is because I plan to lose 2 or 3 stone. See im a chronic eater of the worst sorts of food(pizza, takeaway, You get the idea). But ive had enough of this lifestyle and plan to implement a healthy new me. So I got my salad in from m and s and am rearing to go. If anyones got any dietry tips or advice let me know.

Good luck. You are brave to tell us at the beginning.

sparky71 Wrote:You will be seeing a lot less of me on gs. Hopefully a lot less. That is because I plan to lose 2 or 3 stone. See im a chronic eater of the worst sorts of food(pizza, takeaway, You get the idea). But ive had enough of this lifestyle and plan to implement a healthy new me. So I got my salad in from m and s and am rearing to go. If anyones got any dietry tips or advice let me know.

Do what i do sparks... Breakfast in morning then a small lunch and a meal NO later than 6pm otherwise your food will turn to fat after 6pm dont eat nothing until the next morning

kindest regards

zeon x

hello sparky i am on a diet aswel.sameConfusedmile:

Believe in yourself! That's the only advice I can give you.

Good luck!

I know nothing about stones but I have just went from over 230 pounds to 165 pounds. I just stopped eating carbs. You know that carbs are usually white in color and taste good. Good luck.

I'm not going on a diet but I've stop eating crappy food and beer and just eat more greens and fruit and I've lost a stone and a half in the last two months.

Fair play hope you lost the amount you want...

Thank you guys you are really inspiring me to go on its very difficult to change life habits but im gretfull for your'e words of support.

Man i fancy a pizza Wink im on a diet too... but i get treats at the weekend so its not all bad Confusedmile: for my "training" lol

Pizza is my fave too but no more dominos for a while. By the way Ive lost 6 pounds already (must be the tai chi)