Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super slim me !!!
sweetlad86 Wrote:I'm not going on a diet but I've stop eating crappy food and beer and just eat more greens and fruit and I've lost a stone and a half in the last two months.

Fair play hope you lost the amount you want...

Hi sweetlad,
You cant eat beer its not a solid Wink bless yas *pats head*

kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:Hi sweetlad,
You cant eat beer its not a solid Wink bless yas *pats head*

kindest regards

zeon x

You know what I mean lol!

Coffee

sweetlad86 Wrote:You know what I mean lol!

Coffee

After a hard days work walking around in 70 MPH winds with torrential rain i have to admit i dont know what u mean :tongue:

kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:After a hard days work walking around in 70 MPH winds with torrential rain i have to admit i dont know what u mean :tongue:

kindest regards

zeon x

In a each pint of beer you'll find it contens about 120 carls. work that out if you drink about 12 pints or more a week, thats 1440 carls for me I useally drink 6 pints...

sweetlad86 Wrote:In a each pint of beer you'll find it contens about 120 carls. work that out if you drink about 12 pints or more a week, thats 1440 carls for me I useally drink 6 pints...

That shouldnt put weight on then because isnt 2000 cals a RDA for a male??? Your getting it in a week so therefore ya go on the beer diet... May lack loads of nuteriants but hey when ya plastered and talking crap and repeating yourself time and time and time and time again along with being sick everywhere making a right tit out yaself on the dance floor and either snogging someone whilst looking through beer goggles OR having a domestic in the pub because someone stole your seat it shouldnt matter about the other parts lol

kindest regards

zeon x

fact is I've stop drinking and I have lost weight, I haven't changed any thing else really...

Stop being mean to me lol....

:tongue:

zeon Wrote:That shouldnt put weight on then because isnt 2000 cals a RDA for a male??? Your getting it in a week so therefore ya go on the beer diet... May lack loads of nuteriants but hey when ya plastered and talking crap and repeating yourself time and time and time and time again along with being sick everywhere making a right tit out yaself on the dance floor and either snogging someone whilst looking through beer goggles OR having a domestic in the pub because someone stole your seat it shouldnt matter about the other parts lol

kindest regards

zeon x

Ohhhhhhhh i remember nights like those! :tongue:

zeon Wrote:That shouldnt put weight on then because isnt 2000 cals a RDA for a male??? Your getting it in a week so therefore ya go on the beer diet... May lack loads of nuteriants but hey when ya plastered and talking crap and repeating yourself time and time and time and time again along with being sick everywhere making a right tit out yaself on the dance floor and either snogging someone whilst looking through beer goggles OR having a domestic in the pub because someone stole your seat it shouldnt matter about the other parts lol

kindest regards

zeon x

Dude I'm a bitter drinker when i do drink, and I'm not a chav so don't just start fights, drunk or other wise.

hehe descrip[tion of my bf pissed that was vodka he is violent on... and sweety babes i cant b nasty ur too luvly for that... Got me desktop for nastyness lol

With vodka, I kind of become very open minded hehe....