Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supporting the forum
Andy Wrote:... Another problem is that the gay themed ads look really tacky with dating site banners (the only ones that pay relatively well) so not really an option.
Thank you for sticking to your guns Xyxthumbs

Andy Wrote:That's quite good... so you probably just hit the $100 payout threshold each month! Another problem is that the gay themed ads look really tacky with dating site banners (the only ones that pay relatively well) so not really an option.
That's easy to fix - turn off the graphic ads. The graphic Google Adsense adverts pay really badly compared to the text adverts. The advert quality is much much better for those.

Just thinking, maybe wrong, but if we can't come up with 50 to support the site, how much would members spend at the advertised sites so as to get a rebate from them? Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

And it begins again, I sent my 5 euros, who is next, Jim

If I could afford it I would.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Just gave 15 euros, gotta admit the exchange rates not in line with any of the big guys but alass i dont mind the extra pound Wink Cheers andy for this awsome forum, wished i could give more, but i had to buy new shoes today :p

Bazz x

Thanks albabonzai,

I guess the point is how important is this and is it fair to let one person bear the weight of the cost for something we all use. I consider it a privilege to help support a site I want to continue, James

Good show all, better than 50% of the way to the goal. I thank you all, those who wish they could but can't right now as well as those who can and do help support this site. I may be new here, but I have been around the internet for quite some time and do appreciate a good site with good people when I come accross one, Cheers, James

think about supporting the site while I am gone, I will send all I can when I return.Jim