Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suprise, guess how many grindr users want to get married
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...ncOABKFVjw

Wow big surprise.
Thought the article at the top of the website was good to-
Anti gay pundit Scott lively says 'Homosexuality is a behavioral disorder on par with alcoholism or eating disorders'And 'Using their bodies in ways their not supposed to according to science".

'sigh'

If by "married" you mean a shallow, non-committal, vain, self-centered, egotistical, sex oriented, 48 hour "relationship", then I would agree with that.

uh huh

well, their general behavior on Grindr is not helping to reach that goal, just saying.

I know this is outdated and and probably out of place in a gay forum, but in one of my religious education classes at school, a few months was spent researching different 'lives'. We were asked to discover if we wanted to remain single, married, married with a family, or take up some sort of religious work (if you're catholic this comes with a vow of chastity).

Something we learned was that the life we want is something that we have to pursue. Like if we wanted to get married for example, it was wise to actively pursue creating that reality and leave a space open in our lives for a partner.

Does that make sense? Kind of old fashioned I know, but it always made sense to me.

Something about this poll and the casual behaviour of Grindr is that being 'married' is a nice dream to have, but while you're having casual sex and not being serious it's not really going to happen.

I don't think there's anything wrong with casual sex, it's not 1923 anymore when everyone has to be a virgin, but I wonder how many of the people in this poll will miss the opportunity for what they really want (marriage) because they never actively aimed for that.

Err...on grindr, people look for casual sex in a precise time, that doesn't mean that their whole way of life is that kind of sex...

IMHO, before having a long relationship, I would prefer having lots of experience before...

Woollyhats Wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with casual sex, it's not 1923 anymore when everyone has to be a virgin, but I wonder how many of the people in this poll will miss the opportunity for what they really want (marriage) because they never actively aimed for that.

Contrary to what people think of past era's, "casual sex" has ALWAYS been going on.
The only difference between "now" and "then" is that now people brag about it, like it's something that makes them a better person, as opposed to something that was hidden and never talked about.

Ekwarph Wrote:Err...on grindr, people look for casual sex in a precise time, that doesn't mean that their whole way of life is that kind of sex...

IMHO, before having a long relationship, I would prefer having lots of experience before...

Yeah okay, what you doing in Sweden huh?!?

partis Wrote:Yeah okay, what you doing in Sweden huh?!?

Hooking up with Zet and HumbleTangerine and making urrbody jealous SpermSpermSperm

This is what I expected… f***ing europeans!!! Rofl