Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
talk about insulting?
These people ?
Oh I'm sorry , I thought he was describing himself and his narrow minded brainwashed followers.

These people?

He is talking about himself right?

Note to self , Remove what his name from Christmas card list.

Rainbowmum Wrote:These people ?
Oh I'm sorry , I thought he was describing himself and his narrow minded brainwashed followers.

These people?

He is talking about himself right?

Note to self , Remove what his name from Christmas card list.

Bryan Fischer

I don't like it when people don't understand that there are more opinions, perspectives, and cultures than just their own, and that each is valid in its own way.

Oh, and the whole "discriminate or be discriminated against" argument seems out of place.

Here's a thought: ban Christians from voting, REALLY separate church and state.

Thanks for the laugh. Rofl

I'm not going to watch this, there's plenty of other stuff to get pissed off about and all the comments here have given me a good idea about what I'm missing.

It is quite possibly only a matter of time with this person, as with so many of them before, that he's caught snorting coke with an underage rent boy.

Wikipedia has an amusing list of nearly fifty scandals involving evangelical christians a disproportionate number involve "teh gay". I'm certainly going to let jebus into my life, those who have done so seem to be getting a lot more than I do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sca...Christians

This reminds me of typical right winged american crap i am sure some are doing it for attention as they are shown non as a child..... pity the twat as his going to end up in a place we arent Smile

He talks about "those people" being "impervious to anything logic and impervious to being reasoned with".

Geez.....hypocrite much????????

Teach a man to fish, and he will survive.
Give a man a mike, and he believes he is a god.

Simpleton. Tsk, tsk. I don't know if I should laugh at him or pitty him for practically being a complete hypocrite and an idiot on television...

I'm really sorry everyone, but the homophobia in that video got so extremely ridiculous that it kind of went from offensive to amusing in a "I pity this hypocritical conservative moron" kind of way.