Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
talk to me
i dont really no wot to say here but i have like weird mood swings i can go from hyper straight to depressed in a second.

but like recently my bnff (BEST NET FRIEND FOREVER) who i nown for a year jus told me we cant be friends ne more for certin reasons Sad

and that day wen he told me (thursday) i havnt been properly happy since and feel alone we used 2 chat most nights and stuff now i feel i hav no one Sad( and i dont like feelin like this it it makes me cry 4 no reason and go all sad all time them like my mom asks why are i sad and i cant give a proper reason (im not out). joe (who was my bnff) helped me in loads situasions and i loved talking to he.

i feel like i hav no one and no point to life Sad

oh i dunno

Chin up and all that stuff...ya'll meet other folks who'll be able to bouy ya up (Joe) sounds like a passin aquaintance when ya meet actual friends "reasons,certain" or no won't break a friendship! As for points in life...yer only young...enjoy life for now let "points" come later with responsibilities! Xyxthumbs

Awwww dude we all feel like that at times in are lives young and old lol!

I think just around the corner could be some thing worth living for even when I feel the lowest I think that, as that is totally true.

Chin up lad and all that lol!

You could also think not being in a big group of mates you can do things you want to with out being judge over things you like.

Hey kid, sorry to hear that ya got it bad at such a young age...

I got lots of questions and if ya wanna answer then maybe we can give better suggestions.

you write that you have weird mood swings. has this been going on for a while or since your friend decided you two cant be friends anymore?

What kind of friendship did you believe you had with your bnff? I guess ya dont wanna get into the details of why he ended your friendship... maybe your bnff will be back in touch...

what are you filling your time with that you had spent with your bnff? It is probably really important to fill that time so youre not left with yourself just going over and over whats going on with your bnff. It is much better to have a few real friends. Is there anyone you can touch out to?

I guess the last thing I would say at this point is that it is OK to feel sad for a bit. It is OK to shed a tear for a bit. Better ya have a heart and feel those things going on in there than shying away from them and bottling them up. So go ahead and give it a good cry whenever you feel like it. Bighug

fjp999 Wrote:Hey kid, sorry to hear that ya got it bad at such a young age...

I got lots of questions and if ya wanna answer then maybe we can give better suggestions.

you write that you have weird mood swings. has this been going on for a while or since your friend decided you two cant be friends anymore?

What kind of friendship did you believe you had with your bnff? I guess ya dont wanna get into the details of why he ended your friendship... maybe your bnff will be back in touch...

what are you filling your time with that you had spent with your bnff? It is probably really important to fill that time so youre not left with yourself just going over and over whats going on with your bnff. It is much better to have a few real friends. Is there anyone you can touch out to?

I guess the last thing I would say at this point is that it is OK to feel sad for a bit. It is OK to shed a tear for a bit. Better ya have a heart and feel those things going on in there than shying away from them and bottling them up. So go ahead and give it a good cry whenever you feel like it. Bighug

Good one Frank, very well said!

Hugs all round!!

Bighug

fjp999 Wrote:Hey kid, sorry to hear that ya got it bad at such a young age...

I have mood swings all time i dunno y tho just 1 those things but its worse since i lost joe.

well we had like brother relationship cuz he was 20 and he always gived me support and advice and help as well as bein a friend and made ma laugh like tuns times

sum times we did argue cuz he dnt like it wen i meet ppl off net or wen i ddrink n smoke tho thas wot made us argue cuz i ent like 5 yr old

and he sed we cant be friends ne more cuz he sed i stress him out a lot and hes a depressive person sum times or somit n he cant handel me any more Sad

i bin textin him n stuff to say i wana b friends n he ses no Sad

i do have real life friends but there all girls and they dnt no im gay so they dont no ne thing and i cant relate to they. i liked joe like more then my parents and sister cuz he at leest cared bout me n u duno how tha felt

I'm the same dude at times don't worry to much about the mood swing stuff its your as well as you feeling down..

Why don't you want to tell your girl friends that gay??

BTW does that other lad know that your gay dude???

dose joe no im gay u mean?? ya i met him on a gay forum.

i dnt wanna tell them cuz its embarresing and i dnt want ever 1 to no ther jus laugh my m8 beth gose ewww wen gay guys come on tv n stuff

hmmmm you ever thought of chat to a Counsellor dude?

no wot wud they say or do?