Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
talking
yes it was lovly

Makaton and sign language are the BEST Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Jojo, if people ignore you it is their problem. You may try very hard, but you cannot change someone who refuses to understand you. Don't waste your time, instead give your time to people who are willing to understand you - like princealbert- because then you will find better friends

I try my hardest to understand my students because I am genuinely interested in what they are trying to say but sometimes I miss what they say... and sometimes, people miss what I say because I talk first and tend to slur my words.

It is very sad that some people give up with or ignore someone who cannot talk or has difficulty communicating.

hey joseph i think its better for you to write cause i have almost the same problems when i cant think of words myself so i have to take time and just write them but i feel your pain and if you need anything you can always talk to me if needed.

and dont feel sad cause you are a person like everyone else.

thankyou. i now some makaton. tolet aroplane pig sister drink sandwich book cake icecream

I can teach you some more makaton Jo Jo Tongue

I see you know all the important words, Joseph. Cake, ice cream, sandwich... lol... I've not heard of Makaton before. Is it a type of sign language?

it is handsines and picters.rikiy can do some videos on here . to look at

sure I can that would be fun Big Grin
Tell me the things you would want to know?

showing princealberto