Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you vagina
Mmmmmmmm... THANK YOU vagina! Smile

Have I woken up at some board for teenagers? :confused:

Nick9 Wrote:Have I woken up at some board for teenagers? :confused:

why'd you say that ?

LOLOLOLOL there's a comment on the video that says this:
"Actually you don't have to have a vagina for birth. Woman can just easily have sea sections."

xD

Lilitu Wrote:LOLOLOLOL there's a comment on the video that says this:
"Actually you don't have to have a vagina for birth. Woman can just easily have sea sections."

xD

there are soooooo many things wrong with that comment lol

Welcome to Gayspeak!

Hmmmmmm....they're OK by me. While we're on the subject.....why is a vagina any more disgusting then a penis . When ya really think about it dicks are pretty gross too....oh my god. We really are having this discussion seriiously. I'm gonna go lie down.

Mick

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Vagina= psychotic demon mouth that eat penises and never give them back. its like the chinese those chinese finger traps. Just GG once it's in. GG.

Be sure to tell your mother that your conception was possible due to the psychotic and demonic parts of her body.

Seems so.

bluefox4000 Wrote:why is a vagina any more disgusting then a penis.

It isn't, those who give "eww vagina" type responses need to deal with it and realise that sort of response is no better then the "omg he's a faggot" type of attitude homophobes take.

Opps I made people rage with my demonic vagina bit. Sorry for the offense; none intended. remember the light at the end of a tunnel when you die is just the opening of someone else's vagina. just the passage lol. no demonic chewing involved. though i am quite surprised by these offended replies. Perhaps I should simply stop posting all together. apparently my opinion has been offending many lately.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Opps I made people rage with my demonic vagina bit. Sorry for the offense; none intended. remember the light at the end of a tunnel when you die is just the opening of someone else's vagina. just the passage lol. no demonic chewing involved. though i am quite surprised by these offended replies. Perhaps I should simply stop posting all together. apparently my opinion has been offending many lately.

Just for the record I wasn't offended...though that's because I figured you were being silly. I was teasing you in a good-nature way in return.