Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanks gs for putting up with me
you are not allowed to leave Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

James, we need you here. Please stay around, I enjoy your posts.

ObW
X

Jim, thanks for being a friend to PA and me over many years. Please do whatever you need to do to protect yourself. I am truly sorry to hear about your depression. It can be a vicious beast sometimes. Whatever you decide I hope we can stay in touch. Maybe one day we shall meet ...

Bighug

Dear Jim,

I am certainly not one that should be speaking about not leaving, but you are a well respected member at the heart of GS. Stay or leave you will never escape that.

For us your age has no real bearing, but you carry the weight of wisdom and experience that you share with us. We measure you by our appreciation of you and the service you have done us. You have done much to enrich the GS community. We couldn’t ask for more, and now we would like to repay you.

I am happy to hear that you will be staying. I must say my heart skipped a beat when I came to the realization that was what you were saying. Lean on us. Continue to advise and protect when you see fit but do not overexert yourself. Now is our opportunity to be there for you…

Do not think for one minute your absence will go unnoticed or unmissed. You are in a crowded room Jim, and my friend, you are far from alone.

Your Friend,
Jas

PS: Bighug

PPS: I wanted to talk to you in chat, but then I got booted and by the time I returned you were gone…I apologize for not having the opportunity to reply

I'm glad you decided to stay!!!! The youngins here need lessons about gay history. Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

trywait Wrote:stay jim! I may not seem like much, but to me, u're always welcome

you are much… very much… so are you james… much… very much a part of gs and i was very happy when you befriended me as you seem a really nice guy, id be sad not to hear of you

Whats up with everybody wanting to leave GS this month???

Mr. Jim........

Your feelings and emotions are some of which I had some years ago. Without boring you with tons of details.........pretty much I needed a "time out" just for me.

Your current "state" is a sign that you need time for YOU.
Take one week and do something or go someplace JUST FOR YOU. Forget the rest of the world for ONE WEEK.

Put your brain in "park" (hard to do, but can be done).
Go do something JUST for you!!!
Shake off the rest of the world for a week.
Its only one week, the world wont end if you take a week off.

Go run free, play in the sand, fly a kite, go to the beach, go to Las Vegas, take a flying lesson, go to some museums, go see a play.............bitch slap a few politicians.............something fun. Even if its just to lay out in the sun for a week and read.

DO SOMETHING FOR YOU, before you get depressed, because thats the next stage with these feelings and emotions. And you need to stop it before that happens.

Take a mental vacation as well as a physical one. You need it.

Then you can come back and tell us how much fun you had.

Bighug
Herz

MisterTinkles Wrote:Whats up with everybody wanting to leave GS this month???

bitch slap a few politicians.............something fun. Even if its just to lay out in the sun for a week and read.

Take a mental vacation as well as a physical one. You need it.

Then you can come back and tell us how much fun you had.

Bighug
Herz

Yes that does sound like a good idea maybe the only way to wake them up, huh, seriously I will be ok, just had too much stress all at the same time, can't get back into the old no feeling state where I used to hide, but emotion's can be hard to deal with at times. Thanks to all of you, and the private chats for taking some of the load from me, don't carry it to long yourselves, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I haven't been on GS long but I do know that you always give smart and heartfelt advice here and it would be a shame to lose that now. I hope you stay around and feel better soon Jim! Cheerleader2

Could it be the winter season that's getting everyone down lately? Sad

Oh James no.....

You are one of the persons here whom i look up to... I mean with all of your experiences in life and how you handled every struggle, you deserved a standing ovation...

You know we need someone like you here Smile